Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

22-06-2011, 01:11 AM

It Could be Worse Wednesday

LOL

Have a great day Folks and remember you dont have to take horse $hit if ya dont want to

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 01:30 AM

Re: It Could be Worse Wednesday

What a stupid woman! A kick from a horse could have killed her!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 07:26 AM

Good morning everyone from sunny Sherwood. Off to the cash n` carry later for some cleaning supplies and some new garden canes, then it's just a day of pottering around and trying not to get stressed...

Have a good day and let's watch out for one another, you know it makes sense..

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 08:32 AM

I have a really lazy day ahead, for a change. How did I ever find time to go to work?
Have to replace the shower taps, then the day is mine.

Off to a fabulous Thai Restaurant in Mijas (some people who lived in Thailand described it as the best Thai food outside of Thailand) for a birthday lunch with friends.
Then it's darts tonight.
Really don't know how I cope with all this excitement, it's a hard life but someone has to do it.............

All this under clear blue skies and a temp of 32c.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 10:17 AM

Morning everyone, me and the hubby will be on holiday next week so looking for blue skies so that we can sit in the garden and relax with a good book, maybe do some gardening if the mood takes me, oh cannot wait.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 11:47 AM

Good morning forum dwellers. More good weather continues. Usually, when the weather warms & dries like it has, it stays like this for 3 months. It's a small reward for 8 months of rain that we must endure.

The Begonias are coming up fast. Once above ground they seemed to sprout. They look rather simplistic right now but will change into something beautiful soon enough.

Have a great Day!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 04:21 PM

Hi all. No rain here, just mostly cloudy and temps back to normal by afternoon: 25 C (79 F) now; 50% chance of afternoon storms. Still bagging and boxing, no news really.

Rockrider, how I wish I could join you and friends at that Thai restaurant ... love Thai.

Bob, do you know the variety of begonia? The emerging foliage looks more like gladiolus than either tuberous or herbaceous begonias...??? Just curious......
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. No rain here, just mostly cloudy and temps back to normal by afternoon: 25 C (79 F) now; 50% chance of afternoon storms. Still bagging and boxing, no news really.

Rockrider, how I wish I could join you and friends at that Thai restaurant ... love Thai.

Bob, do you know the variety of begonia? The emerging foliage looks more like gladiolus than either tuberous or herbaceous begonias...??? Just curious......
It's become apparent my ignorance of flowers has struck one more time. The flowers I've called Begonias are indeed blue gladiolas.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 06:32 PM

It's not just you Bob, I was none the wiser. You said they were begonias so they were begonias! Gladioli grow tall, how high is your window?
(and wait for the Barry Humphrey jokes Bob).
bobmielke
Portland, OR

22-06-2011, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
It's not just you Bob, I was none the wiser. You said they were begonias so they were begonias! Gladioli grow tall, how high is your window?
(and wait for the Barry Humphrey jokes Bob).
The flower box sits on top of the balcony handrail so I've got 3-4 feet before there might be a problem. Shoot, I could have planted corn and then I would have looked really silly. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top