Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Englander
New Member!
Northern uk
Englander is male 

28-03-2019, 08:22 PM

What do you really want?

I am one leave brexiteer that will not keep quiet and would like to add the question .......why has there been no mention to my knowledge about the rampant bribery and corruption that exists within the 28 countries of the EU in all this Brexit mess? Before you remainers jump down my throat please search out a report by the BBC in 2014 and exposed publicly by the then EU,s commision employee Cecelia Malmstrom in her words the bribery and corruption within the 28 countries of the EU is 'breathtaking' to the tune of 120billion Euros annually. This was the same year Marta Andreasen joined the EU as chief accountant and according to the book she wrote that the EUs own auditors had failed to sign off the EUs own accounts for previous 14 years. Her book 'Brussels laid bare' is also 'breathtaking' exposing the corruptive wheeling and dealing throughout the EU in to the extent in some countries more than others.It was also reported by the telegraph journalist more recently that the bribery and corruption is now most likely to be 990billion euros annually again all has been chosen to ignore. Are you going to say that this is fake news perhaps you are but seek and you will find the information meanwhile if we remain the UK along with Germany and possibly France will continue to prop up the rest of bankcrupt European countries. I cannot understand why anyone would want to be part of this type of organisation.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 08:44 PM

Re: What do you really want?

What I want is to be out of eurofilth - pronto!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Englander ->
I am one leave brexiteer that will not keep quiet and would like to add the question .......why has there been no mention to my knowledge about the rampant bribery and corruption that exists within the 28 countries of the EU in all this Brexit mess?
Perhaps because it is fake news? But if you have links to this info I am very interested to read about this.
I only found info about cecilia malmstrom in relation to her stad on ukraine deal, and on the ttip with usa.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:24 PM

Brexit to be finished with and the politico-trolls to buggeroff.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:27 PM

I don't want our country to be any more damaged than it already is by this debacle that is Brexit.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Perhaps because it is fake news? But if you have links to this info I am very interested to read about this.
I only found info about cecilia malmstrom in relation to her stad on ukraine deal, and on the ttip with usa.
How are you implementing the recent Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) decision on the right to be forgotten?
The recent ruling by the Court of Justice of the European Union has profound consequences for search engines in Europe. The court found that certain users have the right to ask search engines like Google to remove results for queries that include the person's name. To qualify, the results shown would need to be inadequate, irrelevant, no longer relevant, or excessive.

Perhaps this is why there is no record of her accusations.....She's been gagged....By the EU...
Englander
New Member!
Northern uk
Englander is male 

28-03-2019, 09:52 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26014387. One link as requested.....enjoy
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's not fake news. I know of someone who worked in an official capacity in Brussels , that person said the place is full of corruption.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:17 PM

Unlike Westminster, that bastion of virtue
Englander
New Member!
Northern uk
Englander is male 

29-03-2019, 07:09 PM

I don't know weather this comment was meant to be facicious if it's not I apologise but Westminster is not beyond corruption along with Sweden and Switzerland amongst one or two more but predominately less than Romania, Greece and believe it or not Spain
Who are massive culprit of bribery and corruption in the EU. Ask these mp's or ex mp's or MEP's that are blocking, using delay tactics or putting in their views to avoid leaving the EU, if they have any interests weather personal or business or other I would bet that they have. Neil Kinnock and his family certainly have and maybe Tony Blair come to that

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top