Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 09:26 PM

Re: What do you really want?

Originally Posted by Englander ->
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26014387. One link as requested.....enjoy
Wow! Thank you for the link. For one moment I was afraid it was about fraude within the EU as an organisation. You presented it as such.
It is however about bribery etc. in busineses. Have you ever heard about the maffia, cosa nostra and similar centuries old bands? It is common knowledge that these organisations exist. This report you cited has been an impetus for the joint approach against crime in the EU. The UK is withdrawing from this organisation.
But you need not worry. Bribery in UK business is very low. As we have seen the last weeks, in the UK these types have moved up and reside in westminster.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I don't want our country to be any more damaged than it already is by this debacle that is Brexit.
You said it Aerolor.
Englander
New Member!
Northern uk
Englander is male 

30-03-2019, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Wow! Thank you for the link. For one moment I was afraid it was about fraude within the EU as an organisation. You presented it as such.
It is however about bribery etc. in busineses. Have you ever heard about the maffia, cosa nostra and similar centuries old bands? It is common knowledge that these organisations exist. This report you cited has been an impetus for the joint approach against crime in the EU. The UK is withdrawing from this organisation.
But you need not worry. Bribery in UK business is very low. As we have seen the last weeks, in the UK these types have moved up and reside in westminster.
Hi solasch, bribery and corruption is bribery and corruption no matter how you wrap it up. It's wrong and unfair to the integrity and honesty of incorruptable people unfortunately the EU corruption is very difficult to remove but nevertheless still active. I do not wish to be part of this badness.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Englander ->
Hi solasch, bribery and corruption is bribery and corruption no matter how you wrap it up. It's wrong and unfair to the integrity and honesty of incorruptable people unfortunately the EU corruption is very difficult to remove but nevertheless still active. I do not wish to be part of this badness.
Your last sentence implies you do not want to trade with the EU. So no trade deal with them after brexit?
Englander
New Member!
Northern uk
Englander is male 

31-03-2019, 03:48 PM

Not unless trade is done fair and square but that applies to trading with the world market also. The whole essence of what the common market started out to be is not what it is now unfortunately. The question is is will the EU decline to trade with us after Brexit?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:51 PM

I don't want our country to be any more damaged than it already is by this debacle that is Brexit.
Surely, if you don't have Brexit you don't have "Our Country"?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Surely, if you don't have Brexit you don't have "Our Country"?
So in your opinion you are now living in the EU. Only after brexit it will become living in your country?

If you have a newspaper, how often has it reported on decisions directly affecting you (aside from brexit). How often on decisions from HoC (aside from brexit). Do you honestly feel you do not live in a free britain?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
So in your opinion you are now living in the EU. Only after brexit it will become living in your country?

If you have a newspaper, how often has it reported on decisions directly affecting you (aside from brexit). How often on decisions from HoC (aside from brexit). Do you honestly feel you do not live in a free britain?

European Communities Act ... I suggest you read it.

Its been responsible for shafting our country for 40 years or so. When we leave we wont have to comply with all that sh1t.

We will be the easiest nation to do trade with when we leave
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 06:36 PM

Brexit is only a debacle because the losing side have refused to accept the clear majority decision of the biggest democratic exercise in British history
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 09:11 PM

It wouldn't be damaged if those tosspots in parliament had got their fingers out and delivered what the majority voted for.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top