Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 08:41 PM

Re: It's all a Con by the EU!

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If you really need to believe there will be a lawsuit, think of the ECJ and boris standing in front of the magisteates. Closer to reality than your twisted version.
There is nothing "twisted" about the UK suing the EU for damages as you know only too well.
I think the prospect scares you.
It should.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
There is nothing "twisted" about the UK suing the EU for damages as you know only too well.
I think the prospect scares you.
It should.
Self inflicted damage by the UK is hardly likely to be compensated by the EU, either voluntary or is it likely a court will so order.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 08:53 PM

Self inflicted damage by the UK is hardly likely to be compensated by the EU, either voluntary or is it likely a court will so order.
Oh I would agree - except it would not be self-inflicted, would it?
It would be as the result of EU failures.

Keep it up, I will keep countering your falsities and extending the rebukes.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Oh I would agree - except it would not be self-inflicted, would it?
It would be as the result of EU failures.

Keep it up, I will keep countering your falsities and extending the rebukes.
I think a judge would point out that brexit was a democratic choice by a sovereign country...
Zaphod
Lincs UK

19-10-2020, 08:57 PM

I think a judge would point out that brexit was a democratic choice by a sovereign country...
Refusing to accept the independence of that sovereign nation by a bullying union thereby causing damage is unlikely to be found acceptable behaviour from your "union".

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top