Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 07:37 PM

Disgusting abuse of law

I can’t belive these low life’s have got manslaughter .

They knew this young policeman was dragging behind them .

They could have stopped .

They murdered him .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

In this country there is one law for one and one for the appalling scum known as ‘travellers’.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 07:54 PM

Re: Disgusting abuse of law

No matter what prison sentence they serve....it will never bring the PC back...

I often wonder who comes up with this verdict of manslaughter.

Have they ever experienced a loved one die this way....what a terrible way to die..not only was he robbed of a life..his family also have been robbed.

The devastation that it leaves for a family to endure...I can't even begin to imagine what they must be going through...,unbearable agony..

The system has failed yet again....is there no value to life in this world anymore......it seems not.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:01 PM

No it will not bring him back but it make sure the are,locked away for at least some years .
Manslaughter is nothing they will get a derisory sentence and be out in a couple of years their long worthless criminal lives ahead of them.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:08 PM

I know what you mean....it's like those travellers lives are more important than the PC...they will be out in a couple of yrs...to carry on with their lives.....where as he is dead...life ruined and his family.

It is a disgrace..no doudt about it...his poor wife...where is the justice ..was he only worth 2 yrs....that's what they are saying to me......words are beyond me at the moment.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:20 PM

Probably plea bargaining. A lesser charge and a manslaughter conviction and so much lesser likelihood of appeals against a murder conviction. The CPS determine the charge to be laid, I'm betting there's a fair few Coppers considering their futures in the police SERVICE (no longer force) as a result of this and Broken Britain in general.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I can’t belive these low life’s have got manslaughter .

They knew this young policeman was dragging behind them .

They could have stopped .

They murdered him .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

In this country there is one law for one and one for the appalling scum known as ‘travellers’.
Unbelievable! They were laughing about it!
I hope they don't find anything to laugh about in prison!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Unbelievable! They were laughing about it!
I hope they don't find anything to laugh about in prison!
And their families cheered when the sentence was announced.

Bastards.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:40 PM

In the cases where a Policeman is murdered in the line of duty it should be a life for a life.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
In the cases where a Policeman is murdered in the line of duty it should be a life for a life.
But it wasn't murder, manslaughter yes, murder no.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 04:33 AM

The distinction between murder and manslaughter is, basically one of intent to kill.

What I fail to see is how a jury could have considered that dragging a person lassoed to a fast-moving vehicle did not constitute an intent to kill.

It would be interesting (to say the least) to see a copy of the judge's summing-up and direction of the jury.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top