Join for free
Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2020, 11:02 AM

Re: American Cops - again

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't think it could have gotten any worse than it is right now with him in charge. A country being brought to its knees by one ego. Tragic to watch.
Well New York has been destroyed by its democrat mayor and his principles. No wonder "White Flight" has broken out.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 10:05 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...rotesters.html

https://m.facebook.com/WhereDidItAll...6673280760802/

November 3, 2020 the next presidential election, what state will USA be in by then!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 11:17 AM

Watching TV news last night on the clashes between BLM
supporters and white supremacists in usa l found it difficult to
tell who was who as everybody was was covered in body armour
and was armed with assorted military armaments ??
When the police joined in it looked like a scene out of armagedon
now ! With battleing robots pushing and shoving each other ??
Im not sure if the programne was aljazera or rt ??
so maybe some bias if it was RT !!

Donkeyman! 👎😟😟👎
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 11:33 AM

November 3, 2020 could see all hell breaking loose.

Really concerned for relative living there.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
November 3, 2020 could see all hell breaking loose.

Really concerned for relative living there.
Whats happening on Nov3rd Cinderella ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2020, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Whats happening on Nov3rd Cinderella ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
US presidential election.

ETA - I read that The Don has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize. If so then quite right too.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

09-09-2020, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
US presidential election.

ETA - I read that The Don has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize. If so then quite right too.
I dont think he will get the Nobel prize because he may have eased
israel/ Saudi tensions ? But at the same time hes raised Israel/
Palestinian tensions ?

Donkeyman! 👎👎
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 09:16 PM

Several weeks ago, cops shot and killed a 6 year-old AUTISTIC boy who was playing with a toy gun. The child was pointing the TOY GUN at the cops.

If I was a cop, God forbid, I much rather take a chance on being shot and killed by a child than to actually shoot him myself. I could not live with myself if I ever killed a child.

PS: one definition of true evil is: a complete lack of empathy. IMO too many American police fit that definition.

As an aside, twice during the last week, police were ambushed by vigilantes. One of those times the scene was captured on CCTV. A man walked up from behind a parked police car, got to the passenger side and emptied his automatic into the BOTH cops. Those cops are now in critical condition. That vigilante got clean away.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-09-2020, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Several weeks ago, cops shot and killed a 6 year-old AUTISTIC boy who was playing with a toy gun. The child was pointing the TOY GUN at the cops.

If I was a cop, God forbid, I much rather take a chance on being shot and killed by a child than to actually shoot him myself. I could not live with myself if I ever killed a child.

PS: one definition of true evil is: a complete lack of empathy. IMO too many American police fit that definition.

As an aside, twice during the last week, police were ambushed by vigilantes. One of those times the scene was captured on CCTV. A man walked up from behind a parked police car, got to the passenger side and emptied his automatic into the BOTH cops. Those cops are now in critical condition. That vigilante got clean away.

If I was a police officer in America and if faced with a confused or problematic situation where I believed that I or possibly an innocent bystanders were at risk --- I would definitely shoot first.

If I shot a kid with what might be a gun? Not an issue. Ghetto kids shoot guns just as well as anybody in the Jungle.

The kid was wrong in the head? If he/she had what could be a gun? No difference. The most important life to protect is that of the police officer first, bystanders second, third - there is no third.

Anyone who goes out with a weapon MUST be assumed to be ready to use it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2020, 11:37 AM

I am just amazed people still give young children toy guns to play with in the first place. My son certainly never had one.
There are millions of other toys to amuse kids, so why a gun?

Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top