Join for free
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 12:34 PM

Re: Police Officier shot dead

The "Good old Plod" is useless now because life in the UK no longer exists as it used to.

Today the police must be given the tools to do the job they should be doing which means carrying firearms and not with the PCC being involved whenever they use them except in exceptional circumstances. We now need a police FORCE in the UK, not a police service.

So often now the police are confronted with American style crime by American style filth. The police must be able to respond in the same way that the much criticised American police FORCE respond.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 01:06 PM

Without reading back over the whole 121 posts, I don't know if this has already been said? But in my paper it said this:

1.47 am: The Suspect, 23, is taken into a police van in handcuffs, which leaves three minutes later for Croydon Custody Suite.

2 am: Suspect arrives and is put into a holding cell to await a Covid-19 screening procedure.

2.15 am: Sgt. Ratana prepares to search the man with a metal detector. The suspect, handcuffed behind his back, reportedly pulls a revolver from his trousers. Sgt Ratana is allegedly shot up to five times. The suspect is shot in the neck as two officers grab him.

2.20: Paramedics arrive and rush the stricken cop to hospital. He is pronounced dead on arrival.

A bit more here, which I cannot get my head round:

" Sources claimed officers failed to find the suspect's gun as it had been well hidden - and would have been recovered only after an intimate strip search and body cavity check. There were reports that he was able to fire it due to his "unusual flexibility."

Surely that doesn't mean he had a gun up his backside does it???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Without reading back over the whole 121 posts, I don't know if this has already been said? But in my paper it said this:

1.47 am: The Suspect, 23, is taken into a police van in handcuffs, which leaves three minutes later for Croydon Custody Suite.

2 am: Suspect arrives and is put into a holding cell to await a Covid-19 screening procedure.

2.15 am: Sgt. Ratana prepares to search the man with a metal detector. The suspect, handcuffed behind his back, reportedly pulls a revolver from his trousers. Sgt Ratana is allegedly shot up to five times. The suspect is shot in the neck as two officers grab him.

2.20: Paramedics arrive and rush the stricken cop to hospital. He is pronounced dead on arrival.

A bit more here, which I cannot get my head round:

" Sources claimed officers failed to find the suspect's gun as it had been well hidden - and would have been recovered only after an intimate strip search and body cavity check. There were reports that he was able to fire it due to his "unusual flexibility."

Surely that doesn't mean he had a gun up his backside does it???
Hi

It would have been in his bum crack.

Ladies have the additional advantage of having one between their boobs.

That is just a fact of live.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 01:32 PM

I don’t believe that .
It was a gun
How could you miss it?

And why did the medics revive him why didn’t they just let him die ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don’t believe that .
It was a gun
How could you miss it?

And why did the medics revive him why didn’t they just let him die ?

I'm inclined to agree with you Muddy.

If it was between his scrawny butt cheeks, it must have been a very small gun not to have any part of it felt!
Being an 'L' shaped item, some part of it would have protruded from his 'cheeks.'
It would be more understandable had it been just straight, like a bar, but it wasn't.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 03:19 PM

I was led to believe that the suspect walked into the custody suite, pulled a gun and shot the custody sergeant before turning the weapon upon himself....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 03:51 PM

While handcuffed .

I also read tha the suspect ‘died ‘ in hospital and was revived .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 03:57 PM

Too many conflicting stories flying about - apparently it is now sub judice. I doubt we will ever hear the whole truth.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Too many conflicting stories flying about - apparently it is now sub judice. I doubt we will ever hear the whole truth.
We will if it ever gets to court.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We share the same aim, but a different logic.

Do not make martyrs of them, we only get more.

Killing them abroad and saying nothing, is fine by me.

We cannot do that here.
Of course, and I believe we have the means, still having MI6 which is at least as good as any others of its type.

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top