Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:27 PM

Arry and Meg again!!!

Arry boy made it to prime BBC news time today !
Apparently he thinks us geezers over ere need to step back and
take a look at ourselves???? WTF!!

Donkeyman! 😁😁😁
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:34 PM

Re: Arry and Meg again!!!

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Arry boy made it to prime BBC news time today !
Apparently he thinks us geezers over ere need to step back and
take a look at ourselves???? WTF!!

Donkeyman! 😁😁😁
What would Arry' and Meg possibly know about yer average British John or Julie?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:37 PM

Hi

I don't bother Donkeyman.

His life is so different to mine.

I doubt I will ever bump into him looking at the reduced items in Lidl.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I don't bother Donkeyman.

His life is so different to mine.

I doubt I will ever bump into him looking at the reduced items in Lidl.
He doesn't know what he's missing does he Swimmy, I love those middle aisle various items too.

Arry needs to tape his gob up, he's getting right on my pips of late.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:50 PM

Oh not again... Oh dear, how sad, never mind, who really gives a pikeys fart, most people have enough to worry about just about surviving, and getting by, paying their bills, putting food on the tables, their kids education, health issues,, getting and holding a down job, pickpockets, street yobs, drug dealers, not getting burgled, stabbed, ripped off by banks, insurance company's, big business, scammers and con men, and generally mugged off by local and central government, to worry about a brat from mega rich family, a totally out of touch bunch of of inbred social parasites. ( Who have no real inkling of the real world ) Whose main concern is which bloody castle to celebrate Christmas this year!
I await their next announcement to the planet with total indifference
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
He doesn't know what he's missing does he Swimmy, I love those middle aisle various items too.

Arry needs to tape his gob up, he's getting right on my pips of late.
Hi

Nope he doesn't.

He used to be a lovely young man when he was training locally.

Now totally different.

Who the hell insists on Vegan Paint?

Apart from him, I cannot think of anyone.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Oh not again... Oh dear, how sad, never mind, who really gives a pikeys fart, most people have enough to worry about just about surviving, and getting by, paying their bills, putting food on the tables, their kids education, health issues,, getting and holding a down job, pickpockets, street yobs, drug dealers, not getting burgled, stabbed, ripped off by banks, insurance company's, big business, scammers and con men, and generally mugged off by local and central government, to worry about a brat from mega rich family, a totally out of touch bunch of of inbred social parasites. ( Who have no real inkling of the real world ) Whose main concern is which bloody castle to celebrate Christmas this year!
You took the words right out of my mouth Vlad....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 11:05 PM

He was always a putz but a putz that the Buck House propaganda machine spun for public consumption.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->

Well that's one way of putting it, m'dear.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 01:29 AM

They just like to be in the news , so we mere mortals don't forget them

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top