Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 07:23 PM

Re: Arry and Meg again!!!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They were talking about that on 'Loose Women' yesterday Queenie.
The question they were asking was - "Would you attend a wedding if you didn't know the bride and groom?"
Apparently when GC and his wife were asked how they knew Harry & Meghan, their reply was . . "We don't."
I wonder how many more people they invited they didn't know. What a farce. Gosh I can't stand the couple, they really get up my nose. I used to love Harry too
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 09:15 PM

They just need to shut up. No one cares what they think.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:22 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...e-mistake.html

This visit, their heartfelt instincts to honour the fallen, would have been commendable and even laudable — except for one thing. The couple brought along their own personal photographer to capture every second of this supposedly private moment, to wrench every last drop of emotion from the occasion. Click.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...e-mistake.html

This visit, their heartfelt instincts to honour the fallen, would have been commendable and even laudable — except for one thing. The couple brought along their own personal photographer to capture every second of this supposedly private moment, to wrench every last drop of emotion from the occasion. Click.
Harry and Meg's motto should be "You can fool some of the people all of the time".
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 11:25 AM

Hi

I like as respect Harry, went on the frontline and was a star locally, gave up his place in the queue to my Polish Cleaner.

A son you can be proud of.

Our kids sometimes lose their way, that does not mean we should not be proud of them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Harry and Meg's motto should be "You can fool some of the people all of the time".
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I like as respect Harry, went on the frontline and was a star locally, gave up his place in the queue to my Polish Cleaner.

A son you can be proud of.

Our kids sometimes lose their way, that does not mean we should not be proud of them.
I've got to ask Swims, you've got me real curious.
What kind of queue would find your cleaner and Harry standing waiting together?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've got to ask Swims, you've got me real curious.
What kind of queue would find your cleaner and Harry standing waiting together?

I believe it was in a village shop Mort, unless I'm mistaken.

Swim has told many times how Harry held a shop door open for one of the locals too.
Personally, I wouldn't expect him to let the door hit someone in the face just because he was a royal anyway, would you?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:17 PM

I am quite pleased he was refused to put on a wreath on Sunday , not in a mean way ,but just to let him know how he is in the pecking order .
Same as Andy really he was also refused .
Perhaps they[buck house] have realised that we are not impressed with either of them ,so should not be accorded any privilages . They have both pissed on the biscuitsI I MO
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I am quite pleased he was refused to put on a wreath on Sunday , not in a mean way ,but just to let him know how he is in the pecking order .
Same as Andy really he was also refused .
Perhaps they[buck house] have realised that we are not impressed with either of them ,so should not be accorded any privilages . They have both pissed on the biscuitsI I MO
I agree. If you are a Royal and benefit from the privileges provided, you should act like a Royal.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top