Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 04:39 PM

How many more and how easy is it to find 'em???

Yet another 'nasty party' scumbag caught out in an attempted smear campaign!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ear-portsmouth
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 04:48 PM

Re: How many more and how easy is it to find 'em???

Lets hope he never gets in the Top ranks , he might accidently send the countries secrets to the wrong person..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 04:50 PM

Despicable!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 05:47 PM

And yet another one - seems the 'nasty party' is infested with 'em and these scumbags are now crawling out of the woodwork!!!

http://money.aol.co.uk/2016/02/05/co...erette-thefts/
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 05:59 PM

They're all as bad as each other ... have the nasty snotbag party never done anything like this?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-02-2016, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
They're all as bad as each other ... have the nasty snotbag party never done anything like this?

Since you and others on the political 'right' have been unable to provide any evidence of it, then probably not.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 06:45 PM

I'll give labour one distinction ... that puts them head and shoulders above the rest.

Corbyn saying at the Labour Conference he was going to apologise to Britain, on behalf of his party, for taking us into the Iraq War.
Rumour hath it, that far from Tony Blair hiding under a tablecloth with shame he was gadding about the Middle East, on holiday , still treasure-hunting for WMDs.

Labour will always have the distinction of committing one of the biggest political gaffs in living memory.

And unfortunately, this country is not yet done with the mess he left as his legacy.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-02-2016, 06:52 PM

I'll give labour one distinction ... that puts them head and shoulders above the rest.

Corbyn saying at the Labour Conference he was going to apologise to Britain, on behalf of his party, for taking us into the Iraq War.
Rumour hath it, that far from Tony Blair hiding under a tablecloth with shame he was gadding about the Middle East, on holiday , still treasure-hunting for WMDs.

Labour will always have the distinction of committing one of the biggest political gaffs in living memory.

And unfortunately, this country is not yet done with the mess he left as his legacy.

There was a vast number of those of us on the 'left' who didn't agree with Bliar's war and took part in a mass demonstration through London to say so (I know because I was there), I don't recall seeing many 'nasty party' members in that demonstration though, I wonder why that was??? Could it be that the 'nasty party' actually agreed with bliar's war???
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

05-02-2016, 06:55 PM

Now you're clutching at straws.

It was a Labour PM who took this country in the Iraq war... and unless you're trying to rewrite history you just have to accept that they did...instead of trying to get them off the hook.

I'm assuming you helped vote Blair in.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-02-2016, 07:59 AM

Now you're clutching at straws.

It was a Labour PM who took this country in the Iraq war... and unless you're trying to rewrite history you just have to accept that they did...instead of trying to get them off the hook.

I'm assuming you helped vote Blair in.

Then your assumption is wrong!!! - I didn't like Bliar when John Smith appointed him to the Shadow Home Secretary position. I thought then he was a careerist, opportunist and I detested the sight of him then and that opinion hasn't changed in all those years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top