Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 07:26 PM

Re: Lord Lucan's death certificate issued

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Latest is that he committed suicide and his body was fed to the tigers at his close friends private zoo.
Yes, I read that too, Muddy. It's a bit too late (if it's true?) to give closure to the Nanny's relatives. The not knowing must be horrendous.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 09:33 PM

I heard that Lord Lucan's family were forced to get a death certificate because he was about to be declared fit for work.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by BlueEyes ->
You think the son knew he was alive and now has only recently died and that's why the son has gone for the title?
Yes, there's been a lot of talk down the years of him being hidden away by Sir James Goldsmith and John Aspinall.

Dominick Dunne whose work I really enjoyed in Vanity Fair started doing some detective work and those two names kept coming up. He met one of the two and mentioned his findings, whichever one of the two it was (Aspinall sticks in my mind) threatened him off in no uncertain terms.

The irony is Lucan outlived both men. I suspect Lucan has died within the last five to ten years and the family has waited for what they consider to be a decent amount of time before making a claim.

Read this, it's almost four years old and he would have been dead by then for her to even consider talking about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...in-Africa.html
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I heard that Lord Lucan's family were forced to get a death certificate because he was about to be declared fit for work.
I love your one liners Judd
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
Yes, there's been a lot of talk down the years of him being hidden away by Sir James Goldsmith and John Aspinall.

Dominick Dunne whose work I really enjoyed in Vanity Fair started doing some detective work and those two names kept coming up. He met one of the two and mentioned his findings, whichever one of the two it was (Aspinall sticks in my mind) threatened him off in no uncertain terms.

The irony is Lucan outlived both men. I suspect Lucan has died within the last five to ten years and the family has waited for what they consider to be a decent amount of time before making a claim.

Read this, it's almost four years old and he would have been dead by then for her to even consider talking about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...in-Africa.html

I think this woman was just looking for 5 minutes of fame.
Surely noone in the country could have been unaware he was on the run from a murder charge .
He murdered his nanny because he thought she was his wife.
His wife was there she was also attacked .

He was declared dead in 1999 I dont see what it has taken so long to issue a death certificate.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:01 AM

The son of the murdered Nannie is on good terms with the new Lord Lucan . ( he was adopted as a baby and only found out he was her child in adult life )
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:26 AM

Prime suspect, innocent until proven guilty?

Etc. Etc.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 06:12 AM

Didn't George MacDonald Fraser dispose of him in "Flashman at the Charge" - Or am I thinking of someone else?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

04-02-2016, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Prime suspect, innocent until proven guilty?

Etc. Etc.

If he had been innocent he would not have run.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 12:24 PM

I agree, though it's not enough to convict in a court of law.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top