Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 05:20 PM

Re: Do you have daily visual nudges of online friends?

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Try Dejavu
Nope! I tried that before.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 05:29 PM

Hi

Nope, except for cheese.

When I met Rhian, we had a lovely day out, and being a Gent, I carried her Cheese, we are both cheese aficionados, for her.

I forgot, nipped on the bus to the Park and Ride, together with her cheese, which she had paid for.

It was yummy.

I owe her a return visit.

My abiding memory of Artangel is her dog, I will always associate that with her.

Whenever I see a handmade card I think of Silver Tabby, sadly they do not measure up to her cards.

Azure and Surfermom always astound me with their paintings, absolutely brilliant.

I really enjoy being on this site, even though I have so little to offer.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 06:32 PM

Swimmy, you are awesome. I'm so happy to know you on this site.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't have on-line friends, and certainly don't have, or wish to have nudges to remind me of the posters on the forums on which I post. I am much more interested in real people, not virtual ones.
Thank you for sharing this part of who you are, tarantula. It says a lot.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 06:42 PM

I have met and visited with many members of the hobby based forums over the years and i have photos and video of our escapades.

But i have no desire to meet anyone from a social site, but i enjoy the different characters and personalities on show.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 06:55 PM

I go to the theatre quite lot and I have all the tickets of the shows I've been to pinned on a cork notice board above my computer desk.
When I look at them it reminds me of the forum friend I meet up with regularly and go to the theatre with.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 07:36 PM

I dont have any reminders for any online friends as such but I do associate certain things/ people with certain online profiles...but I couldnt possibly say what they are and who they "remind" me of
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I dont have any reminders for any online friends as such but I do associate certain things/ people with certain online profiles...but I couldnt possibly say what they are and who they "remind" me of
Hi

I associate you with being a fantastic mother to a very challenging child.

You have my upmost respect in that regard.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 08:59 PM

I get along fine with many people online, on here and elsewhere, but I could only call anybody an actual "friend" if I met them personally. No offence to anyone
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:19 PM

I've only been here a week but every time I see a lengthy dog end, an overly sugared pastry or whatever, I can't help but think of this website.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top