Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:42 PM

Re: Let's share a video of ourselves...

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
There is something about yanks, they all seem to have been born with a camera in their face and a microphone in their hands. Good on you, ya gotta love Youtube.
Interesting take on ALL Yanks, Bruce. You may be right....and the fact a few of us try to bring warmth and a smile to our friends. It's two of our main flaws.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Made me laugh .... great story not a lady to mess with

I don't have a video of me ....have hundreds of grandkids
I would love to hear you speak to us, Summer. I bet you'd have a soft voice, but a laughing lilt. Keep looking for a lost video, please!

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Right Now you’re a natural who can bring a smile to someone’s face .... well done!
Thank you, Mags... I think you "got it". Now, miss, where is your very own video??
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I would love to hear you speak to us, Summer. I bet you'd have a soft voice, but a laughing lilt. Keep looking for a lost video, please!

Thank you, Mags... I think you "got it". Now, miss, where is your very own video??
Right Now, I hate having my photo taken let alone a video!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:33 PM

Right Now, I hate having my photo taken let alone a video!

That's exactly what I said earlier, Mags.
It makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I usually end up with a false smile Mups

A passport photo used to take several attempts until I was satisfied with the photo
Right Now
upstate New York US

22-04-2019, 08:59 PM

I usually end up with a false smile Mups

A passport photo used to take several attempts until I was satisfied with the photo
Ladies, I never liked any photo of myself over the years. I could see only the flaws, I do not photograph well and never have. People see me everyday, all sides of me, all expressions, and still seem to like me!

Then, I got a second passport photo, (first one at 18, and never liked that one, either.) knew how bad it was. I chastised myself for thinking anyone really cared (except me), and got over it.

Next came my driver's license photo (good for 8 years). Let me tell you this: at the end of eight years, you realize you didn't look that bad then.....compared to now

What are we gonna do? It's the only face we have, and everyone's changes over time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 10:20 PM

Ladies, I never liked any photo of myself over the years. I could see only the flaws, I do not photograph well and never have. People see me everyday, all sides of me, all expressions, and still seem to like me!

Then, I got a second passport photo, (first one at 18, and never liked that one, either.) knew how bad it was. I chastised myself for thinking anyone really cared (except me), and got over it.

Next came my driver's license photo (good for 8 years). Let me tell you this: at the end of eight years, you realize you didn't look that bad then.....compared to now

What are we gonna do? It's the only face we have, and everyone's changes over time

Yes. Very true I suppose.

It's the posing I don't like though. I can't relax looking into a camera.

The only way to get a natural looking pic of me, would be to snap it without me knowing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:27 PM

Yes. Very true I suppose.

It's the posing I don't like though. I can't relax looking into a camera.

The only way to get a natural looking pic of me, would be to snap it without me knowing.
Have you forgotten this one Mups?

Right Now
upstate New York US

24-04-2019, 10:32 PM

So no one has any videos they'd like to share? With all the cell phones in hand across the world, I would have thought one or two sneak takes would have wound up here.

I shall take mine down, and join the crowds of anonymous, faceless folks across the globe then. Not inspired one person. So sad.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:33 PM

So no one has any videos they'd like to share? With all the cell phones in hand across the world, I would have thought one or two sneak takes would have wound up here.

I shall take mine down, and join the crowds of anonymous, faceless folks across the globe then. Not inspired one person. So sad.
My phone runs on chip oil Right Now and doesn't even have a camera.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top