Join for free
Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 03:31 PM

Re: e-Scooters

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Honestly, it's these Swedes and their obsession with sex.

They just can't help nor control themselves.
Fins are even more so if my memory serves me.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

26-06-2021, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Fins are even more so if my memory serves me.
I’ll take the ”obsession with sex” comment with the large pinch of salt it deserves.

Do you mean shark fins or Finns as in people from Finland? Though I’ve never found them to be more sex obsessed than any other nation.

So sorry to blow a big hole in yet another myth.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
I’ll take the ”obsession with sex” comment with the large pinch of salt it deserves.
Quite right too.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:20 PM

Annie, we HAVE to have the authorities use drones because our big towns and cities are populated by so much criminal filth.
That's nonsense. They are using drones because we are letting them use drones. Nobody is making a big enough deal out of what is becoming a total surveillance state. It's their way to save money. There is chaos because they have closed all the police stations and made massive cuts. What next? A drone that zaps you?!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's nonsense. They are using drones because we are letting them use drones. Nobody is making a big enough deal out of what is becoming a total surveillance state. It's their way to save money. There is chaos because they have closed all the police stations and made massive cuts. What next? A drone that zaps you?!
Why not? Annie. I really believe you are out of touch with the cess pits our towns and cities have become as a result of immigration both legal and illegal.

We now HAVE to have a surveillance state. Far too many people walking the streets are uncivilised filth and it's spread to the indigenous British young and not so young.

As for closed police stations and fewer boots pounding the beat, that is 100% down to having so many now in the UK who are so dangerous they quite literally have to be monitored 24 hours a day.

A couple of years ago the number stood at 8000, by now it's bound to be more. Ask yourself how it can be that so many potential terrorist attacks have been interrupted with reports of bomb factories found. That doesn't happen serendipitously you know.

So no, not just cost cutting, careful management of scarce and precious resources.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:37 PM

Why not? Annie. I really believe you are out of touch with the cess pits our towns and cities have become as a result of immigration both legal and illegal.

We now HAVE to have a surveillance state. Far too many people walking the streets are uncivilised filth and it's spread to the indigenous British young and not so young.
The state of lawlessness is never a reason to introduce a surveillance state with snoopy drones or all this other invasive detritus we are being subjected to. It's more about controlling and abusing the law abiding than ridding us of law breakers.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:42 PM

Do you fear police drones?
I don't. Why?
Because I have done nothing wrong.

I assume - and I believe I am correct - that the police use drones in order to locate and follow someone in whom they have an interest. Criminals usually.

Yes, they have made enormous cuts or, more correctly, Treason May has, and have closed police stations. Wrong on all counts in my opinion.
They still have a job to do, though.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

26-06-2021, 09:43 PM

The state of lawlessness is never a reason to introduce a surveillance state with snoopy drones or all this other invasive detritus we are being subjected to. It's more about controlling and abusing the law abiding than ridding us of law breakers.
You are of course totally wrong.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Do you fear police drones?
I don't. Why?
Because I have done nothing wrong.

I assume - and I believe I am correct - that the police use drones in order to locate and follow someone in whom they have an interest. Criminals usually.

Yes, they have made enormous cuts or, more correctly, Treason May has, and have closed police stations. Wrong on all counts in my opinion.
They still have a job to do, though.
This Droning on has to stop!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:46 PM

I agree, but in addition to uncontrolled immigration I also blame the system.
Undermanned police.
Well-paid defence lawyers.
Weak and meaningless sentencing.
There are many reasons why our towns and cities have become cesspits.

It was never like this wen ah wer a yung lad.

Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top