Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:04 AM

Update for Patsy

Couldn't get appointment by phone, so went to the docs.
Luck prevailed and I was seen immediately - a first.
I explained that I have had palpitations before - never like this. Hot sweats too. She did the ECG and now I have to wait to hear from the doctor.
Before I went, I wondered if the pain magnets I was using caused this fright. So I took them off. I wonder if there is a connection, as the heart seemed to settle down. The funny thing is I was going to add another two yesterday for upper back and rib pain - will leave alone for now
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:11 AM

Re: Update for Patsy

Glad you were seen so quick, one thing with magnets (I am a big fan they work well for me) you should get proper advice before using them as if you put them on the left side they can raise blood pressure and if you use too many they can cause all sorts of problems. I go to the Chinese pharmacy for advice they sorted me out with the right strength of magnet and showed me where I should personally wear them as I have high blood pressure already.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:14 AM

I had never heard of pain magnets Patsy so looked them up. Says they are not for everyone. If you took them off and everything settled down, could be those were causing the problem, just read Julie's comment and you certainly need to check that you are using them correctly.

Hope you are feeling better xx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:35 AM

Patsy, I didn't know you'd been poorly? So sorry to hear this. Could well be how you reacted to the magnets, you must be careful.
Hope you get some results that put your mind at rest soon, and try not to worry else you'll get more palpitations. Fingers crossed for you. x x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:42 AM

@Julie - thank you for that advice, I had two on the left side, so could be the problem

Thank you all - trying to settle my mind now - I'll put some music on
xx
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:59 AM

Oh Patsy...what are you like?!

Hope your problems settle down.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 12:12 PM

I hope you feel better soon Patsy.x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 12:24 PM

Patsy I read your post in the 'morning thread' and know how scared you must be feeling because I have had something similar though of course it may not be the same as yours.
I am telling you this so you will not feel alone .
(I won't go into more details just now, but wanted you to know)
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 01:06 PM

Glad you were seen so fast Patsy ,it mustve been scary for you ...thinking of you and hope all is well with your ECG results go easy on the pain magnets and get some good advice for them
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 01:37 PM

I read your morning thread too and so glad you've been checked over, it's the unknown that frightens us. So glad you took off the Magnets though who knows what would have happened.. Take care chick and put ye feet up!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top