Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:21 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good morning all.

A wet and stormy day forecast.

Cold and no chance of a hot bath as still no gas.

F1 this afternoon, watching at home as no chance of getting out, the Contractors have completely blocked my car in.

have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Good Morning Everyone,

Sounds most uncomfortable, Swimmy, I hope they sort it for you soon.

Wet and windy here too. Very dismal - no proper daylight. Doesn't inspire o ne to do anything creative. Going to brew some leek and potato soup and roast a turkey crown for lunch. Apart from that - no plans.

Stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone

Hope the rain stays away this morning as I'm going to watch a tag rugby fund raiser match.....all socially distanced so they tell me....intriguing afterwards my nephew is getting his legs waxed all in a good cause... I can't wait to see how he copes ....so funny.

No sleep last night at all just couldn't sleep....its peculiar how some nights are like that isn't it.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

Hope the rain stays away this morning as I'm going to watch a tag rugby fund raiser match.....all socially distanced so they tell me....intriguing afterwards my nephew is getting his legs waxed all in a good cause... I can't wait to see how he copes ....so funny.

No sleep last night at all just couldn't sleep....its peculiar how some nights are like that isn't it.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned.
Hi

That hurts.

Some years ago I did the same thing when I was in charge of 43 ladies.

It was for Charity so went with it.

They strapped me to a a table with the smallest possible thong.

I was fortunate in that I have no hair on one side of my body due to Blast damage,

Did it hurt?

Yep

Did they have to tease the Boss. yep.

Did they tease me because they only needed a tiny thong to cover my bits?

Yep. they had a lot of fun.

Loads of money raised for Charity

I also went up in their estimation, so a win all round.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 09:59 AM

Good morning everybody.

Lockdown again Eh??

Well I'm glad I went for a haircut last week. She did it a bit too short so it should last me for the next 3 months!!

I'm so glad we're still allowed to meet one person (not in our household) outside. This means I'll still be able to go walking in the Derbyshire Peaks & Dales with my friend Chris every week.

Today I plan on having a walk round the local pond with Tony & between us we're going to make a meat & potato pie for dinner tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:00 AM

Good morning all, breezy here and heavy rain forecast for later but not too worried as I have no plans for the garden today.

That doesn't sound right Swims, leaving you with no heating and you being a vulnerable person, surely they should have at least fixed you up with a calor appliance or something overnight? Hope they sort it out for you today pronto.

Sorry to hear you had a rough night Summer, but maybe grab a few zzzzzs later after lunch eh...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone dull wet and windy.

I am busy baking this morning then might clean the cooker.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:52 AM

Good morning all wet and windy...

Had a bad night, almost 6.00am before I dropped off so not feeling too bright this morning.

A quiet day for me to try to shake off a thumping headache.

Stay safe everyone...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 12:41 PM

Foxy starts his day with an eight mile run in the wind, rain and locust.......Well I lied about the locust.. But it was quite refreshing and surprisingly enjoyable, and I think God was having a laugh because the sun came out while I was having my breakfast....It's still very windy, and the drive is full of leaves, and the worst part.....I just had an email from the council to say there won't be a green bin (gardening stuff) collection until next year...What am I going to do with all these leaves?...

Mrs Fox has got the oven on (Gas Swimmy..) and the beef is bubbling away in some tasty gravy....Yum Yum!
I would send you some round if I lived a bit closer Swim...
Not much gets done on a Sunday, after a couple of glasses of red with my dinner it will be goodnight Vienna!

I'll be watching the highlights of the race (F1) later on channel 4, can't be arsed with all this subscription rubbish, I'm not that keen on sitting on my bum all day watching films and stuff. I'd rather be living my life than watching some celeb living theirs! Albeit sleeping for most of Sunday....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 03:13 PM

A productive morning baking ,
I am set for lockdown when it comes to toast this is the last of my loaves for the freezer

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	nov bread 1.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	14050  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top