Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 07:51 PM

Re: Christmas by the sea

99% of the time I just love hot weather Minx, running and walking in the dry hot weather dressed in nothing more than shorts and tee shirt, I don't even mind humid. I love the atmospheric feeling before a storm with thunder booming in the distance and lightning flashing across an evening sky.

But Christmas will always be the jewel in the winter, but lockdown or not, I fancy a visit to the seaside over the festive period....

A very Happy and safe Christmas to you Minx....x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
99% of the time I just love hot weather Minx, running and walking in the dry hot weather dressed in nothing more than shorts and tee shirt, I don't even mind humid. I love the atmospheric feeling before a storm with thunder booming in the distance and lightning flashing across an evening sky.

But Christmas will always be the jewel in the winter, but lockdown or not, I fancy a visit to the seaside over the festive period....

Don't forget to call for me on the way passed, Foxy!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 08:53 PM

feliz natal babe.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Don't forget to call for me on the way passed, Foxy!
Bring Cake Tabby.....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 05:24 AM

Minx I spent my teenage years living exactly 7,850Kms due east of you. In Perth Western Australia. The Indian Ocean is my second favourite Ocean on Earth after the "big one". It is so similar, that pic brings back great memories of the beaches around Fremantle. Of course we love our summer Christmas. I've had a white Christmas in the north eastern US but never in Britain. I'm sure our festive season is very similar to yours. BBQs. beach and lots of seafood. But right now we are having a lot rain and thunderstorms. IT's La Nina: in full force. Fires last year...floods this year,,sheeeesh.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 08:16 AM

Bring Cake Tabby.....
For you - and a sight of the sea - anything!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 08:19 AM

This Christmas Day will be very busy Folks wise, the usual solitude, and thinking time afforded in the great outdoors whilst folks enjoy a board game or two, in front of the fire will be flipped, time to go further afield for the quiet contemplation.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
It’s a very merry Christmas!
My view for the next ten days!
The South Coast of Natal. Indian Ocean. Warm hot, humid days and the best beaches! Soft lockdown.
Do you prefer Christmas in a hot or cold climate and why?
Everything is better in a warm climate. Personally I don't like the beach much, hate sand! I much prefer the bush I always head inland never to the coast! I live within a few Ks of the Pacific Ocean but rarely go there since my kids were old enough to be able to surf by themselves.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 10:25 PM

Had a fantastic run on the promenade this morning. Lovely swim in the ocean this afternoon. It’s great to see my mum again - the best part of the holidays
I would love to experience a white Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Stay safe!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
feliz natal babe.

That’s smart DooD

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top