Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:10 PM

Re: Brino

I'm probably going to regret this....... But what is BRINO? I googled it and got 'Lorenzo Brino'......
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm probably going to regret this....... But what is BRINO? I googled it and got 'Lorenzo Brino'......
Well it's been mentioned enough times!

BRexit In Name Only

I don't suppose Mr Google knows it yet, but it will eventually appear in the Oxford English Dictionary, mark my words!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well it's been mentioned enough times!

BRexit In Name Only

I don't suppose Mr Google knows it yet, but it will eventually appear in the Oxford English Dictionary, mark my words!
Cheers JB, such an embarrassment not knowing...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:37 PM

You're welcome.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 10:48 PM

No OGF, He rides a Ducati ??

Donkeyman! 👍😀👍
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 11:01 PM

Nothing to be embarrassed about we all asked the question at one time or another.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-04-2021, 10:11 AM

Thanks for your understanding guys, that's why I love this forum......You tolerate the fools....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:23 AM

Thanks for your understanding guys, that's why I love this forum......You tolerate the fools....
You aren’t alone foxy, I thought he played for Real Madrid.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-04-2021, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
You aren’t alone foxy, I thought he played for Real Madrid.
Thanks Primus, why can't footballers have proper names like they used to......Danny Blanchflower for example...
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->

As Bread has just said, it's not brexit, it's your conceptof brexit
where we are left without regaining control of our territory ??
How can it be brexit without that??
I was one of the main aims of of going through all this crap and was
Promised by legions of Tory politicians untill push came to shove ??
In fact they all signed an agreement to honour the vote?
And as the vote was leave , and leave means regaining territory then
it follows that what we have is BRINO !!
If you can't see that, then you don't want to !!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
That is rubbish, frankly.

Just because you don't like how it is being implemented so far does not mean in any shape or form that we have not 100% left the EU.

If the language coming out of the EU regarding their failures with their Covid vaccination progress because of our success aren't enough to convince you then nothing ever will.
And this vaccine success alone would not be possible were we tied to the EU in any way.

What grates is that rather than accepting the different opinions of others and leaving alone after the first barrage where it is surely realized that neither side will change their minds, there's this almost perverse desire to continue going over and over the same old ground even though those guilty of doing so know that not only does it cause increasingly-fractious posts in this forum but it leads to ill-feeling and threads being closed.
More than once.
It's time that the adult in those people who insist upon revisiting old arguments came to the fore and such deliberate provocation ceased.

Nobody including myself objects to sensible, reasoned debate and discussion.
This subject though as far as some are concerned rarely engages in such a manner.
This is supposed to be a forum for the over-50's but the way some people throw virtual tantrums when they don't get their own way and keep restarting these old arguments is just childish.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top