Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 09:02 PM

Re: Jan.23 - What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

CAN - Mother Sky.

Think I'll give Future Days a spin later on

dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
ahhhhh...You goofy Michael..... You do not needing my number...I have you number already...haha! ....... Honest I think the power will go away soon because it keep on shut off and turn on over and over...... I receive a call from my work - ask me to go in for work in the ER (stupen people is driving all over the place - accidents every where - I dunno if I can make it on the roads that are so bad with ice and snow..... I will try! : }
I hope you don't go, the snow there on our News looks really bad , no place for Gia What can I say , what does Steven say?

Move to Italy, no snow and big smiles on beach.

Well at least the sun is shining
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 09:11 PM

Haha.... Steven say: "This suck" ... It gets worse each half of a hour..... I am going to try to go in - they needing a lots of help - if only people will stay in they home and not driving all over the place...then they are surprise when they are not able to stop the car and it crash to another car. : ] .....I WISH I can move to Italy - it is on my agenda when Steven retire! There is snow there - but not like live near the ocean kind of snow storm. ** Sorry - I can not see the video...but I am sure you must have enjoy it... lol...
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 09:12 PM

Bah! sorry Graculus - I am not able to see it.... what else is new? ...I hope others are able to see what you have post... Thank you for post it for others! xo Gia
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 09:20 PM

Actually I've been playing this a lot recently. A lot of motorik in it and the end has a flavour of Bel Air from Future Days. The band are called War On Drugs; think they could have come up with something a little more catchy as a name.Great tune though and very infectious. Whole album is good. Best thing I've heard in ages.

dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 09:21 PM

Not sure what to say Gia, how very difficult for you . We will all worry Gia ok if you go.
A little snow here and the country stops. Where I live most years we do not get snow.

Take care, England needs you
Gianetta
US

23-01-2016, 09:24 PM

Haha..... yes of course England need Gia..lol....... I will be very careful - what else I can do, right? I must leave now... another phone call - they are extremely busy in Emergency.... Ciao! Will retorn when I am able... Thank you but please not worry for Gia... all will be good... is important that I try to get there to help. Wishing to ALL a very good evening and sweet sleeps! xo Gia
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
CAN - Mother Sky.

Think I'll give Future Days a spin later on

Smashing band, saw them live once, pretty much own all their albums and solo work.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 10:51 AM

It A'int What You Do It's The Way That You Do It By Bananarama. An anthem for living.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

24-01-2016, 03:28 PM

Oh dear five foot of snow on East Coast USA and Gia little squirt, may never see her again

Brrrrr-shiver power off there , so ta-no thanks

Radio is playing 1958 music this morning, better than some of the modern rapping racket.

Enjoy the day all.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top