Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 03:06 PM

Re: Just One Record.

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Single Track,

Album
I much rather prefer this one to be perfectly honest, Nom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG7Bs_BCC5w
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Most definitely and I bet you remember this young lady who made many lads heart beat faster...

Oh, but you are an angel you are, Solo! I have tears in my eyes now. Lord how I yearn for those days! So simple it was for us, wasn't it. Before we really understood the world I mean.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

02-03-2016, 03:18 PM

Et bien sur ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Et bien sur ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
The Greek and French songs do have all the heart and soul don't they

Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

02-03-2016, 03:51 PM

The Greek and French songs do have all the heart and soul don't they
Oh aye they do, thank you Solo. But Britain didn't do too badly either ..... in her own style of course:

AND PARTICULARLY .....

solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 04:06 PM

Ferry across the Mersey used to make us homesick every time it came on the radio and when it arrived for the jukeboxes it was worn out very quickly.

But for beach music, Nana was perfect listening.

Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

02-03-2016, 04:51 PM

Ferry across the Mersey used to make us homesick every time it came on the radio .....
It might make me homesick too if it weren't for the fact that I'm not a Brit ... and that I am (in any case) at home. Still, it makes me pine away for those days, oh how I miss them!

But for beach music, Nana was perfect listening.
She is wonderful, isn't she! Another Greek who might not have been taken very seriously by many but who was extremely popular none-the-less ....

.... His was an era shared by a Spainard ....

... and an American:

solo
UK

02-03-2016, 05:13 PM

I was never a fan of Demis or Mr White...it was the hanky mopping thing that put me off. Now Julio could serenade me any where, any time, any place providing he sang this song

Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

02-03-2016, 05:37 PM

I was never a fan of Demis or Mr White...it was the hanky mopping thing that put me off. Now Julio could serenade me any where, any time, any place providing he sang this song

Oh yes. Julio could sing! In fact even if he were horribly ugly (which he certainly isn't) he would still warm the hearts of men and women the world over. I know this is difficult to believe but there is a Spaniard (late 20's to mid 30's from the north coast) who's opened a pasta café just near our flat. Now I don't know what his game is but when I brought up Julio Iglesias he feigned ignorance! Claims his father would sometimes mention Julio, but other than that ….. ! I damned near knocked him off of his feet! What cheek!
solo
UK

02-03-2016, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Oh yes. Julio could sing! In fact even if he were horribly ugly (which he certainly isn't) he would still warm the hearts of men and women the world over. I know this is difficult to believe but there is a Spaniard (late 20's to mid 30's from the north coast) who's opened a pasta café just near our flat. Now I don't know what his game is but when I brought up Julio Iglesias he feigned ignorance! Claims his father would sometimes mention Julio, but other than that ….. ! I damned near knocked him off of his feet! What cheek!

He probably knows Julios son Enrique..now there is a real charmer .

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top