Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 08:40 AM

Big is Beautiful?

If you are struggling with your diet then have a look at this link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...persizing.html

You will never worry again about those couple of extra pounds...
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 09:29 AM

Re: Big is Beautiful?

As we say up North..........There's nowt so queer as folk !

What a strange goal to hope to achieve.I feel sorry for her children as one way or another they're going to lose their Mum to her very unhealthy ambition.

Beggars belief..........
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 09:46 AM

OMG I feel sick I was about to have breakfast but I think I will give it a miss. Suddenly after looking at that story I don't feel like eating. Has the woman scrambled her brains along with the eggs Those boys had better find themselves somewhere else to sit before they get squeezed of that settee.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 11:24 AM

...what a silly woman
I am surprised her children will be photographed with her , do they want to see their mother die prematurely..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 11:42 AM

How on earth can any woman in her right mind want to be the worlds' fattest woman

I feel really sorry for her children...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2011, 10:08 PM

That is so sad. What a warped ambition. Poor children ....
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2011, 03:21 AM

Sadly, this shows to me a person who is in need of psychiatric help and fast.

Not only is that a warped sense of ambition, but is truly very sad indeed. Does she not realise that all her major organs will shut down one by one and that she will die young?

As Lady Angler said from up North. There's nowt so queer as folk.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2011, 10:18 PM

I wont look at it thankyou, it doesnt take much to make me heave, sounds like a real lazy cow, her poor children may get bullied because of this.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 10:10 PM

The poor Girl, it's so sad really, I think she's trying to brave it out because she sees no way back to normal weight and she may as well go the whole hog. She has such a pretty face as so many overweight Girls have, and even though she smiles you can see the sadness in her eyes, none of us really know whats going through her mind. Such a pity when you think of it.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2011, 09:30 AM

Is the another case of 15 mins of fame.
We are all different but this is not a differernce that you should aspire to.
Sad really

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top