Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:32 PM

Re: What music do you like best?

Having been in the music world a while ago, it grates on me to see any group on a stage where it's absolutely obvious that they're not playing their instruments.

In particular one night there was a group on and I was watching the guitarist. The music went to an A minor, but his fingers were spread across the G chord!
ragman
yorkshire
ragman is male 

12-05-2012, 10:38 PM

these rappers make me laugh , shaking there fingers , and dancing around pointing at there own ears , haha , whats all that about , ??
i love the little kids doing it , they are so funny and serious with it ,
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by ragman ->
these rappers make me laugh , shaking there fingers , and dancing around pointing at there own ears , haha , whats all that about , ??
I've no clue, but to hazard a logical guess, they're pointing at their own ears because they can't stand the racket they're making!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:47 PM

I can't understand while some of these 'singers' feel the need to hold their crotch can anyone enlighten me..
Are there underpants too tight I wonder..
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

12-05-2012, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I can't understand while some of these 'singers' feel the need to hold their crotch can anyone enlighten me..
Are there underpants too tight I wonder..
Yeeeeuuulllch! Horrible isn't it, Meg! I think they do it to bring attention to the fact that they've got nothing to boast about in that area!
ragman
yorkshire
ragman is male 

12-05-2012, 11:07 PM

hahaha , i remember michal jackson used to hold his crotch , and to think all those years ago they tried to stop elvis from swivelling his hips , how times have changed ,

haha you two ladies are cute ,
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

12-05-2012, 11:09 PM

hahaha , i remember michal jackson used to hold his crotch , and to think all those years ago they tried to stop elvis from swivelling his hips , how times have changed ,

haha you two ladies are cute ,
I think it was Michael Jackson that started that off and I found it embarrassing. What did he wear under there? A cod-piece?
ragman
yorkshire
ragman is male 

12-05-2012, 11:12 PM

you could get locked up for doing that in the street , hahaha
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

12-05-2012, 11:17 PM

you could get locked up for doing that in the street , hahaha
He did get locked up, didn't he?
ragman
yorkshire
ragman is male 

12-05-2012, 11:20 PM

wonder how long it would take to get me slung out of tescos in the morning if i do a jackson impersonation , haha , ???

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top