Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 03:02 PM

Re: The Dover Proposal.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Tusk is showing his true colours there, the mask has slipped..
A bad move on his part because he will create more determination and resentment from the Brits.
Tusk never showed other colours. So far he has accepted the wish of the british to leave, accepted their red lines, negotiated a deal that fitted within these red lines. And now it still is not good enough and May comes knocking on the door again, forced to this humiliation by brexiteers. He need not care for your resentment, you are leaving. He is not bothered by your determination to leave. The date is set.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Is this a programme by the bbc? The broadcasting comp that is pro remain, pro EU, that has no credibility with brexiteers? Why believe what they tell you now?
Please do not presume to tell me what I do or do not consider to be 'credible ' that is for me to decide not you.
The programmes are not made by the BBC but by an independent documentary maker who managed to gain access to people who previously refused to discuss certain issues on the media. The BBC are just screening the programmes.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 03:19 PM

The BBC are just screening the programmes.
Maybe, but isn't that the case for many of the bbc-programs you crack down on?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
EU chief says there's a 'special place in hell' for Brexiteers
https://mol.im/a/6673107

Donald Tusk said there must be a 'special place in hell for those who promoted Brexit' without a plan for the Irish border today.
I think Mr Tusk has just shot himself in the foot!

Not only the UK, not even the other EU member states, but the whole world will have heard his rather stupid remark.

I have a feeling that, not only will our own people fight even harder to get us out - without a £39 billion deal, but other countries outside the EU are likely to feel they might like to support us because of this outright attempt at bullying by the EU.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think Mr Tusk has just shot himself in the foot!

Not only the UK, not even the other EU member states, but the whole world will have heard his rather stupid remark.

I have a feeling that, not only will our own people fight even harder to get us out - without a £39 billion deal, but other countries outside the EU are likely to feel they might like to support us because of this outright attempt at bullying by the EU.

Donald Tusk ... Another failed Prime minister like Tony Blair.

The EU is run by yesterday's men.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Maybe, but isn't that the case for many of the bbc-programs you crack down on?
What are you talking about ...
...again you presume too much.
I have never said I have a problem with the BBC.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

06-02-2019, 04:20 PM

What are you talking about ...
...again you presume too much.
I have never said I have a problem with the BBC.
Sorry. I used "you" which is common in dutch to adress a whole group. In english "one" should be used.
To rephrase: maybe, but isn't that the case in many programmes the brexiteers crack down on?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Donald Tusk ... Another failed Prime minister like Tony Blair.

The EU is run by yesterday's men.
Neil pillock , typo kinnock possibly the most clueless PM of his era was soon kicked out yet is a EURO MP FOR LIFE ... and as is his wife and to top the lot as is his son !!!!!! FOR LIFE AND NOT A THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT and remainers obviously can’t get enough of this kind of democracy
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Neil pillock , typo kinnock possibly the most clueless PM of his era was soon kicked out yet is a EURO MP FOR LIFE ... and as is his wife and to top the lot as is his son !!!!!! FOR LIFE AND NOT A THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT and remainers obviously can’t get enough of this kind of democracy

I laughed a lot when he fell over in the sea.

Kinnocks make millions out of the EU. We should have put how much the Kinnocks get in EU grants and stuck it on the side of a red bus.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

06-02-2019, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I laughed a lot when he fell over in the sea.

Kinnocks make millions out of the EU. We should have put how much the Kinnocks get in EU grants and stuck it on the side of a red bus.
I don't think there would be enough room .....

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top