Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:54 AM

Re: Looks like we're getting out just in time

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
For heaven's sake SF. Cant you write in paragraphs??

After John Redwood insisted years ago th at federalism means merging the British people have completely misunderstood the real meaning of the word federal.

It means guaranteed freedom for each country to create their own laws and run their country the way they want. That only issues relating to the group as a whole are legislated for in Brussels. Trade and the environment being of necessity under one guiding principle.

EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED.
Hi

Sorry, no paragraphs.

Is that yet another EU Rule I have not complied with?

Setting our own rules?

Really?

An Eu Army? No thanks.

Forced Immigration without consultation and then fines for EU Countries who do not want a quota of Economic Migrants imposed on them?

Good Morning by the way, nice to see you back telling us what we have got wrong.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Ignore the frog woman.

You do write in paragraphs; just very, very short paragraphs.

Actually, in my opinion, writing in short paragraphs of no more than a couple of sentences (when possible) makes for easier reading.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
The EU could have been very good for us if we had had some decent Politicians to stand up to the federalist bureaucrats and France and Germany.

It has certainly been very good for France and Germany and Luxembourg.

I cannot see the EU breaking up, I can see it changing.
I disagree. Once we have left, and it becomes apparent to other countries which remain in the EU, I think that some may well follow our lead.

Several are making noises of discontent with the 'Germany and France benefits club', but I believe that they may be frightened of taking the plunge. When they see that we have made a success of it, i think they might join us!

We shall see.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ignore the frog woman.

Actually, in my opinion, writing in short paragraphs of no more than a couple of sentences (when possible) makes for easier reading.

She seems to have missed out that true "federalism" is meant to be democratic, at every level, with each level responding to the views of the public.

Is the EU democratic & answerable to the voter?

I think not.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ignore the frog woman.

Hi

Taught to me early on as an Enforcement Officer.

Lawyers like clear simple statements which they can make notes against.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sorry, no paragraphs.

Is that yet another EU Rule I have not complied with?

Setting our own rules?

Really?

An Eu Army? No thanks.

Forced Immigration without consultation and then fines for EU Countries who do not want a quota of Economic Migrants imposed on them?

Good Morning by the way, nice to see you back telling us what we have got wrong.
Swimmy, some people find it difficult to deal with short sentences of fact...... it means they cannot interpret the words to mean something you weren't saying, and turn it to their advantage.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 03:35 PM

Give Flicker her due, she is standing up for her country, nothing wrong in that. Where she is going wrong is interferring in our country and our democratic rights. What she can't seem to accept that here in the UK we no longer wish to be part of a huge uncontrollable unelected multinational government.
This is so typical of the continentals attitude which is why we want out and the sooner the better.

It started out ok as a cross border trading agreement, then damn politicians stuck their oar in and and took over. Get rid of all politicians in every country and the world would be a better place
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Give Flicker her due, she is standing up for her country, nothing wrong in that. Where she is going wrong is interferring in our country and our democratic rights. What she can't seem to accept that here in the UK we no longer wish to be part of a huge uncontrollable unelected multinational government.
This is so typical of the continentals attitude which is why we want out and the sooner the better.

It started out ok as a cross border trading agreement, then damn politicians stuck their oar in and and took over. Get rid of all politicians in every country and the world would be a better place
But she is British realspeed, unless she has now got her French residency accepted. The only reason she comes on here is to criticize the British because her family, who still live here, voted to remain.
Well they had their vote like everybody else, but were on the losing side of the vote!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
But she is British realspeed, unless she has now got her French residency accepted. The only reason she comes on here is to criticize the British because her family, who still live here, voted to remain.
Well they had their vote like everybody else, but were on the losing side of the vote!
Can't help feeling if she loved uk she would still be here, I know there are many reasons people leave but few have this hatred of where they have come from.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-02-2017, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ah, I wondered what the real reason for her incessant bleating was.

Just another upset remainiac, then, throwing her toys out of her pram.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top