Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 08:44 AM

Tebbitt the hypocrite!!!

(lord) Tebbitt criticised the House of Lords for thinking only of europeans right to stay during the debate on 'Brexit'.

Meanwhile, he has employed 'foreign' workers - mainly europeans, to care for his disabled wife. Hypocracy of the highest order.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7607466.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 08:46 AM

Re: Tebbitt the hypocrite!!!

Hi

Good Morning UJ.

Nice to see that you are feeling better.

I do miss your daily rants when you are not so well.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 10:01 AM

No kidding UJ, your posts are getting to be just as ridiculous as the papers that you read...

Watching the debate it was quite clear that Tebbit was arguing the case against unilaterally giving immigrants within the UK rights of citizenship without those rights being afforded to UK citizens living within the EU. The government has stated all along that it is a priority to do so but it is the EU that demands to bring the matter within the Brexit negotiations....

You really are the master of the "out of context" statement...
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 10:02 AM

He was only saying what out loud what many people think, including
many on here. That is, that we should look after our own first.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
No kidding UJ, your posts are getting to be just as ridiculous as the papers that you read...

Watching the debate it was quite clear that Tebbit was arguing the case against unilaterally giving immigrants within the UK rights of citizenship without those rights being afforded to UK citizens living within the EU. The government has stated all along that it is a priority to do so but it is the EU that demands to bring the matter within the Brexit negotiations....

You really are the master of the "out of context" statement...
And his comments in relation to his own domestic situation??? - as I pointed out a hypocrite par excellence!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And his comments in relation to his own domestic situation??? - as I pointed out a hypocrite par excellence!!!
Hi

As you are a Communist, I am surprised at your statements.

Perhaps you could explain Venezuela or the former USSR.

Ladies of my age, given a choice in Poland.

Give the Works Committee oral sex or be forced to move away from their families to get a job.

Facts of life passed down from Mothers to Daughters.

It is any wonder that the Polish are so Anti Communist?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

03-03-2017, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

As you are a Communist, I am surprised at your statements.

Perhaps you could explain Venezuela or the former USSR.

Ladies of my age, given a choice in Poland.

Give the Works Committee oral sex or be forced to move away from their families to get a job.

Facts of life passed down from Mothers to Daughters.

It is any wonder that the Polish are so Anti Communist?

Yeah, yeah, yeah - another urban myth!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

03-03-2017, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yeah, yeah, yeah - another urban myth!!!
Hi

No, not all UJ.

Both Babcha Zosia and Babcha Ella are good honest people.

They do not lie.

That was the reality that they faced.

Your refusal to accept the realities of life does you no justice at all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 11:06 AM

I thought he made some good points I can't agree with him because he seemed to me (I didn't hear all of it) to be saying not to ensure our immigrants are safe unless our migrants are safe. I'd like to see us show the way, lead and say they are safe. It will be harder for eu to behave badly if we are reasonable.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

03-03-2017, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I thought he made some good points I can't agree with him because he seemed to me (I didn't hear all of it) to be saying not to ensure our immigrants are safe unless our migrants are safe. I'd like to see us show the way, lead and say they are safe. It will be harder for eu to behave badly if we are reasonable.
Hi Julie.

I have absolutely no problem with Immigrants here who come to work and pay their own way at no cost to us.

What I do think is totally wrong is that we have so many of our own youngsters who we do not train to take jobs which are vital to our economy.

One of yours is a Hospital Porter, very low wages.

He wants to become a Midwife.

Absolutely great, we should train him at no cost to him.

We should also go back to the Key Worker thing, first on the list for Social Housing.

I was a Key Worker, on the job training, paid a wage whilst training, hard because of studying whilst training and working, Block Release and night classes.

It is time we went back to that, training our own, then we would not need so many Immigrants.

Yes, it would cost us a mint, but so what?

If all Taxpayers would pay £2 a week more, we could do it.

A price of a cup of coffee, and in 5 years we would be Quids in.

A great start for our kids, we owe it to them.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top