Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 04:05 PM

The little french poison dwarf

French president Macron BLASTS Brexit saying it 'can't be delivered'
https://mol.im/a/6629779

What is it with little men ? We have that little burkacow in Westminster , then their is the little dwarf trout , I mean salmon in Scotland and now this little gobby french midget ... all demand they are right and everyone else is wrong ...is it a height thing ? Little men from George bush , Tony bliar ... napoleon ... history is full of little shits

Furious Tories turned on Emmanuel Macron today after he launched an all-out attack on Brexit – saying 'it can't be delivered' and had 'torn society apart'.
Eurosceptics demanded the French president apologise over his extraordinary rant at an event last night - urging him to focus on his own domestic woes.
MPs pointed out that the referendum was a 'democratic decision' and unlike France, the UK was not suffering any 'rioting on the streets'.
The rebuke came after Mr Macron - one of the biggest Brexit hawks among EU leaders - rubbished the result of the national vote in June 2016, saying it showed how the public could be manipulated.
'Be aware of people who sell you dreams, that tell you all your anger can be solved by a referendum. I'm scared of people who manipulate you with miracle ideas,' he said.
Mr Macron was speaking to an audience in Bourg-de-Peage, south of Lyon, in a 'people's debate'.
Some were so-called Yellow Vest anti-government campaigners who themselves want France to leave the EU.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 04:13 PM

Re: The little french poison dwarf

I heard, the other day, that the yellow coat protesters were saying they would like to leave the EU.....so maybe he will have to deal with a Frexit soon
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 04:55 PM

I think the smallest one is Jimmy Krankie.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
I think the smallest one is Jimmy Krankie.

Nah, that was Jimmy Clitheroe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT26WPjZIwo
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Furious Tories turned on Emmanuel Macron today after he launched an all-out attack on Brexit – saying 'it can't be delivered' and had 'torn society apart'.
Eurosceptics demanded the French president apologise over his extraordinary rant at an event last night - urging him to focus on his own domestic woes.
Yep the EU cracks starting to show now.

They are petrified of us leaving and with the deadline approaching and the real possibility we WILL ACTUALLY LEAVE via No Deal, they are getting utterly desperate. There will be more and more of this propaganda. It should be highly entertaining watching their endless efforts to try and stop us leaving.

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
MPs pointed out that the referendum was a 'democratic decision' and unlike France, the UK was not suffering any 'rioting on the streets'.
They are correct but the rioting will begin soon enough when the EU and our government collectively prevent us from leaving on 20th March as is absolutely inevitable sadly.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It should be highly entertaining watching their endless efforts to try and stop us leaving.
It is highly entertaining to read your rantings as it becomes more and more obvious you will not be leaving the EU.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 05:37 PM

He as an obvious Napoleon complex to make up for his short stature.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
He as an obvious Napoleon complex to make up for his short stature.
At your age you should know that size doesn't matter.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It is highly entertaining to read your rantings as it becomes more and more obvious you will not be leaving the EU.
Oh don't worry Solasch I know full well the EU and its Common Purpose operatives will never allow us to leave. I have said it all along. They put 40 years of effort into fraudulently moving us into the EU by stealth so they are not about to lose all that effort.

Comical though seeing how the EU has to conduct all this pantomime charade to try and get their dictatorial actions through in the least damaging way.

I doubt it will work.

Once the populous realises they've been hoodwinked and that they were never going to be allowed to leave, I think the yellow jackets in France will seem like kindergarten to the UK reaction that will ensue.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 08:29 PM

That idiot needs to put his own house in order before criticizing us.
His popularity is at an all time low.......

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top