Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:35 AM

Re: SNP Failure ....

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
UK Govt is the major investor in cross border Borders deal .......... and Gawd knows the Borders has needed this for a long time !

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/ne...m-borders-deal

The UK is Scotlands biggest market too
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 12:10 PM

What are you doing on google after all your stupid comments about it?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

I went to find some more details on my earlier post.

I see contributing to the debate is beyond you again
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
It's obvious for you that if independent scotland was a member of the EU, these tax problems would be solved?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-07-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's obvious for you that if independent scotland was a member of the EU, these tax problems would be solved?
You mean the 27 will bail out Scotland instead of Westminster ?

Dream on....
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Oh! you're brave, but 100% right. Weed, where are you? Trying to put the wheels back on?
I’m still here, thanks for your concern. Just back from the “Doune the Rabbit Hole” music festival where people of all races, creeds, colour and political persuasions got together for a good time. The only wheels I was worried about were the ones on our camper van but beneath the mud was a firm foundation and we managed despite the heavy rain yesterday. I will write to Nicola to complain about the weather on your behalf. Meanwhile, I suggest you correspond with the Scottish Government and HMRC re the 2016 Scotland Act, the reconciliation clauses and the effects on the Barnett formula, there again you seem to be an expert on such matters.
Don’t know why this thread is in the Brexit section. unless Brexit has had an effect on the low growth figures of course. Lastly, but not least; “One persons weed is another persons flower!”

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top