Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 07:45 AM

Re: Caught Short?

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
True story .....

A great many years ago, my friend and her husband were shopping in our local B &:Q when their four year old son was heard to ask "Mum, where's the toilet paper?".

Yes, he had made use of one of the display wc's on display!

I'm sure you just walked away quickly and left the store.

They'd never know who actually did it!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 07:58 AM

When I was a kid me and my mate were mucking about on a building site when my mate went for a dump behind one of the unfinished houses and wiped his arse with loft insulation.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:15 AM

Hope it wasnt fibre glass.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hope it wasnt fibre glass.

Certainly was
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
When I was a kid me and my mate were mucking about on a building site when my mate went for a dump behind one of the unfinished houses and wiped his arse with loft insulation.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 11:13 AM

When I was about 18 or 19...
After a long day on Black Rock Sands with a crowd of friends my friend and I decided we needed to pee before getting in to one of the many cars for the hour and a half's journey home.
Being some distance from the one toilet black we decided to yomp up the dunes and sit discreetly there to relieve ourselves
Unbeknown to us... the dunes backed on to a track where cars could drive along the length of the beach. Within seconds of squatting guys spotted us from a car on that track and started hollering and then turned the car and the headlights upon us. My friend screamed and stopped mid pee and ran down the dune the otherside. I was not so ready to stop
All I can think of to this day is how my white backside must have glowed in those lights!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
And to think I could have lived my whole life without reading this.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top