Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 07:23 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Totally blue skies here this morning. The outlook is for it to be fine and dry all day with spells of sunshine. Maximum temperature 27ºC.

Gardening again today, slowly ‘getting there’ with all that needs doing!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 07:29 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning Baz and everyone else to come.

Lovely and sunny here.

Off to the Seaside this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 07:35 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Going to be excruciatingly hot here - 70f by lunchtime! Might have to hide in the freezer.

Waiting to hear if I am on Westie watch today - her owner has had a steroid injection in her knee and was in great pain yesterday.

Will be spending sometime on Ancestry - on behalf of a friend - her tree is proving really interesting. I do like being involved in research projects!

Have a fun day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 07:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to my daughters father in laws funeral this morning.

No plans for this afternoon other than potter in garden.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:15 AM

Good morning - It's been a busy week with one thing and another but today will hopefully be just the normal Friday routine. A ride to the allotment this morning to do some work, probably digging up potatoes. A ride to see my brother this afternoon. The weather is set fair and I'm hoping for a nice day with everything going well.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:24 AM

Good morning everyone a misty start and due to warm up later.

I am helping to do food for 14 family members today, I large ham is cooking and I am just about to start making smoked salmon and watercress tarts, 6 salads and two crumbles so I better get started .

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:35 AM

Good morning all. Meg you are busy! Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm so glad the weather looks better today...it rained all day yesterday.

I'm taking my grandkids to Billy Bob's children's play farm and restaurant today....they love it there. I'll be jiggered though especially as I had them all day yesterday too...but it will be fun.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 09:51 AM

Good morning fellow forum jockeys.....
Wipe the sleep out of your eyes and lets get Friday started.....
It's not started too well for me, it should have been a running morning but I've decided to give my aching heel a chance and had a lie in instead....

Unfortunately, the sun is shining out of a clear blue sky and would have been perfect for a jog out in the country....But every cloud.....So we are off out with friends later for a drive to Derbyshire and a pub lunch.... If you can't beat em' ....Eat em'...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Good afternoon folks lovely sunny day here.

Pleased to say our SIL is improving, he is having physiotherapy on his facial numbness and eye coordination. He also has difficulty swallowing due to one side of his face being numb. He's still very wobbly on his feet but we're hoping that will improve in time.

There has been talk of him being sent home next week! It's only 4 day after his 12 hour operation!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top