Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:14 PM

Re: Homeless People.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
What about the ones who are being abused at home and run away. Not much of a choice. Stay home and be abused or leave and feel safe.
Exactly!!......some people just can’t see outside of their own “ bubble” Rox.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
As simple as that, is it, Todger?
Yes it is.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:37 PM

What about the ones who are being abused at home and run away. Not much of a choice. Stay home and be abused or leave and feel safe.
Leave and GET help from the many services that exist for runaways.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Yes it is.
I had a feeling it would be.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-02-2021, 11:54 PM

I had a feeling it would be.
Then you won't have been disappointed. It really is how I view such matters. Fight --- or fail.

When I was a kid we lived for the first few years just outside of an infamous slum area in Manchester. We were a Yiddish family in a mixed neighborhood with Roman Catholics predominating and of course as everyone knows Yiddles killed Baby Jesus and all the rest of that crap.

I rapidly clued up that when smashing up someone's knee with your 'nads you had two options. #1 put up with it, or option #2 get hard. It's why I have no sympathy for shrinking violets that won't help themselves.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:59 PM

It's why I have no sympathy for shrinking violets that won't help themselves.
Ok...so, would you help someone in the right direction so they could help themselves?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

11-02-2021, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Ok...so, would you help someone in the right direction so they could help themselves?
No. Let them find out for themselves.

Look, this isn't just me on a Wind Up Fest.

If people who are on their uppers then they need to sort themselves out. Something about giving a man a fish or him learning to fish for himself.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:26 AM

No. Let them find out for themselves.

Look, this isn't just me on a Wind Up Fest.

If people who are on their uppers then they need to sort themselves out. Something about giving a man a fish or him learning to fish for himself.
But someone needs to give the man a rod and show him how to fish....?
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 03:34 AM

I don't think anybody will get a lot of sympathy from the Todger!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 04:34 AM

As simple as that, is it, Todger?
Yes it is.
Leave and GET help from the many services that exist for runaways.
Then you won't have been disappointed. It really is how I view such matters. Fight --- or fail.

When I was a kid we lived for the first few years just outside of an infamous slum area in Manchester. We were a Yiddish family in a mixed neighborhood with Roman Catholics predominating and of course as everyone knows Yiddles killed Baby Jesus and all the rest of that crap.

I rapidly clued up that when smashing up someone's knee with your 'nads you had two options. #1 put up with it, or option #2 get hard. It's why I have no sympathy for shrinking violets that won't help themselves.
Luckily you were born male and probably had more options than girls or women that are raped & abused. Put up with it or get hard? How does a 5, 8, 12 or 16 year old girl fight off a 225 muscle bound man determined to get his rocks off?
You always have these simple solutions and lack of empathy for anyone. That’s great that you had the opportunity to get away. Not everyone does. It’s a well documented fact that most homeless people have serious mental disorders. Yep! They should just buck up or put up.
La growl.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top