Join for free
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 01:53 PM

The Phantom Of The Opera.

I saw a production of it a good few years ago in Manchester and it was fantastic.
Yesterday, I was out of my comfort zone by having to go to Liverpool to watch another production of it. I was treated to a ticket for it by one of my children, as a Mothers Day gift.
I thought I may have been disappointed as first impressions are usually best. I am pleased to say that was not the case, it was even better the second time around.
Has any one else seen it and what was your impression of it?
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:19 PM

Re: The Phantom Of The Opera.

I saw it in Manchester as well ,would love to go again though .
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Surfer ->
I saw it in Manchester as well ,would love to go again though .
It was the last performance at the Empire last night but no doubt it will be back in Manchester or Liverpool before too long.
My next visit to the theatre will be too see Les Miserables, hopefully.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 03:23 PM

What a lovely gift Mall I am pleased to learn enjoyed it. I have only seen it on TV.
mesco m
manchester

10-03-2013, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What a lovely gift Mall I am pleased to learn enjoyed it. I have only seen it on TV.
I haven't seen it on television but if you get the opportunity to see it on stage it is a great experience.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2013, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I haven't seen it on television but if you get the opportunity to see it on stage it is a great experience.
Mall I would have loved to see it but I don't go out much now, I am a recluse
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 03:09 PM

I've only seen it on TV as well as like Meg I don't go out much in the evenings. I would like to see Les Miserables but will probably wait for the new film to come out on DVD.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
I've only seen it on TV as well as like Meg I don't go out much in the evenings. I would like to see Les Miserables but will probably wait for the new film to come out on DVD.
Les Miserables is being released on DVD (£13.00) and Blu-ray (£17.00) on 13th May 2013
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 04:27 PM

Thanks Mags DVD for me as I don't have Blu-ray

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top