Join for free
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:27 PM

Who 'dunnit'?

Yahoo are asking readers to vote on who they think the killer is in Broadhurst? So who do you all think it is? I have suspected for a couple of weeks that it is actually the woman police sergeants husband. For two reasons, one because he would be the 'least likely' suspect, but two because his behaviour appears to have become increasingly shifty, and he seemed anxious to get to the skateboard when his son appeared with it, maybe to create a reason for his DNA being on it??, and of course the young plumber could reasonably be mistaken for him at a distance and in the dark.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Re: Who 'dunnit'?

Yes I thought the police womans husband or son... or maybe the father is covering for the son....
I wonder if it might also be the new DI
But there will be a final twist im sure and it will be a random lolly pop lady I expect....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 03:40 PM

Re: Who 'dunnit'?

The way the world is going I am plumbing for the boys friend, or the other boy,is that the policewomans son!I do enjoy it but remain clueless from beginning to end, so what changes!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top