Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 09:12 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Here you go. Try not to get too excited.

Thank the lord for the pause button.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 11:53 PM

Keep it paused - and get out of here!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thank the lord for the pause button.
I wondered why there's a shortage of toilet paper.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:44 AM

Alla prossimo volta

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:48 AM

I presume that you've heard of `Typhoid Mary`? She was a carrier of the typhoid virus but didn't suffer from the disease herself. When she emigrated to the USA from Ireland in the late 19th century, she got a job as a cook working for seven families in New York, all of whom developed the disease. She moved around several more towns in New York state working as a cook with everyone she cooked for coming down with typhoid even though the disease was unknown in some towns. By the time that she was discovered as the source, she had infected fifty-two people, three of whom died.

She was finally caught and arrested in 1915 and put in forced isolation until her death in 1938. The source of the continued infections was her gallbladder which she refused to have removed. She was finally cremated.

So our advice to you Mups, is to stay at home and stop your attempts to infect us blokes with Covid-19 by asking us to run your errands and do your cooking for you so that can be the LTP.

You have excelled yourself at waffling tonight Judsy.
You could have just said 'No.'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:50 AM

Eh? Blimey....I 'm off

Seriously!

So that's what the smell was earlier.
I should have known it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-03-2020, 12:59 AM

Aaah, jolly good. Those 'undesireables' have finally gone and left us in peace.

I'm orf to me bed now.
Dogs been out for their last wee, me hot water bottle's ready, nice cotton PJ's ready and the Cornish mystery I'm reading, that'll do me nicely.

I bid you goodnight.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 11:34 AM

I wondered why there's a shortage of toilet paper.
It is worrying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-03-2020, 11:40 AM

BREAKING NEWS!

The government have announced that no wimmin of the female (that's questionable) persuasion over the age of 45 are allowed in LTP until further notice (which could be never). Exceptions are, if you are bringing us lads a beer or coming to vacuum around our armchairs occasionally.

It is hoped you will accept the new rules rather than having the military enforce it.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2020, 12:34 PM

BREAKING NEWS!

The government have announced that no wimmin of the female (that's questionable) persuasion over the age of 45 are allowed in LTP until further notice (which could be never). Exceptions are, if you are bringing us lads a beer or coming to vacuum around our armchairs occasionally.

It is hoped you will accept the new rules rather than having the military enforce it.

If you think us intelligent females would ever listen to the government, I think your mind must be disturbed!
Judd is suffering from the same condition so I have asked Tabby to look for a care home for the mentally disturbed. Judd wont leave Yorkshire but I think Tabby has found one there & the only restriction is "strictly no WIFI"

Mups has now found a similar one for you, but I hope you don't get seasick as it is located on an island several miles off the Devon coast. Sadly LTP doesn't allow people who live overseas, owing to the virus!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top