Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 06:13 PM

Re: Young girl shot dead

This is a direct result of allowing unfettered immigration .
Combined with political correctness.
And worse bringing in people from Pakistan one of the worst countries on the planet as regards human rights , treatment of woman and religious intolerance.
Not to mention animal cruelty .
All things that are anathema to the majority of British people .
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There are parallel societies now established in the UK even more than in most of Europe.

Societies that sorta coexist but never integrate, Islam can't but that's an extreme example.

Separate societies with different laws, customs, aims, ambitions and it makes for a poisonous environment especially for us but not for each of them.

Another bit of the Blair legacy, in this case the unwanted un-mandated ridiculous multicultural nonsense.

It's going to get worse. MUCH worse.
The same thing that Hitler and his gang said about Jews. How soon we forget.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 12:18 AM

It’s not the same at all the situation is entirely different .
The Jewish people did not have a separate society they were part of German life many being intellectuals and prominent in the arts .
These are violent law breaking criminals .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 12:54 AM

Interesting read here. Not just about CP..It's about Muslims..again. For those of you who have visited my country; particularly the larger East Coast capitals, you may or may not have noticed that we have a lot of Muslims here also. Along with over 120 other nationalities. We have had, from time to time, trouble with radicalised Islamic groups and individual religious criminals yes. We also have areas in our large cities that have become heavily populated with Muslims along with their mosques, cultural centres, shops and schools. But it seems to me that there is a very obvious difference between here and places like London and other large UK cities. There are no attempts to "take over" areas here and impose or displace other cultures and religions. By and large the MUslims live peacefully next to anglo-celtic Australians and other ethnic groups including urban indigenous populations. I;ve lived in London and damn it so many more people seem so much more miserable and dissatisfied there. They try to have a good time. They are stoic and strong. And they are good hearted and hospitable. But the focus seems so often on the negative. LOts of defensiveness and anger. Maybe it's the lack of sunlight and Vitamin D (See other thread) Sure there are 9 million or so people in inner greater London. But there's five and a half million in greater Sydney. Not that much of a difference. We are pressed in together densely in both cities. We just seem to be able to get on better. I think the secret is we have a strong focus on the principle that we are ALL - especially first nations people - Australians regardless of our religion or skin colour. We come from everywhere. It's important to us that we ALL respect that one ideal. We are Australians first. Of course we have our violent criminals and murderers and all the rest. We have had incidences of terrorism. But in the big picture everybody keeps the peace and there is nowhere near the territorial en masse religious/ race based violence and trouble you see is other places in the world. Those that thumb their nose at our laws and freedom and tolerance based way of life pay the price. Most Muslims here support the state and federal governments in their fight against radicalism. They want peace and harmony as much as the rest of us. Most of you are only concerned with what happens in the UK. Fair enough it's your home. But maybe you should take a closer look at what we do here. It may help. Please don't take this as some kind of self righteous lecture. THat is so not what it is meant to be. It;s just that I'm a member of this forum too . I watch and read patiently at all the post that are, one way or another, mostly concerned with the UK, politics, problems and people that I know nothing about. It's just an invitation to hear about what happens in other parts of the world.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
The same thing that Hitler and his gang said about Jews. How soon we forget.
Now that is 100% wrong. I wondered how long it would be before that lie was brought into play.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Interesting read here. Not just about CP..It's about Muslims..again. For those of you who have visited my country; particularly the larger East Coast capitals, you may or may not have noticed that we have a lot of Muslims here also. Along with over 120 other nationalities. We have had, from time to time, trouble with radicalised Islamic groups and individual religious criminals yes. We also have areas in our large cities that have become heavily populated with Muslims along with their mosques, cultural centres, shops and schools. But it seems to me that there is a very obvious difference between here and places like London and other large UK cities. There are no attempts to "take over" areas here and impose or displace other cultures and religions. By and large the MUslims live peacefully next to anglo-celtic Australians and other ethnic groups including urban indigenous populations. I;ve lived in London and damn it so many more people seem so much more miserable and dissatisfied there. They try to have a good time. They are stoic and strong. And they are good hearted and hospitable. But the focus seems so often on the negative. LOts of defensiveness and anger. Maybe it's the lack of sunlight and Vitamin D (See other thread) Sure there are 9 million or so people in inner greater London. But there's five and a half million in greater Sydney. Not that much of a difference. We are pressed in together densely in both cities. We just seem to be able to get on better. I think the secret is we have a strong focus on the principle that we are ALL - especially first nations people - Australians regardless of our religion or skin colour. We come from everywhere. It's important to us that we ALL respect that one ideal. We are Australians first. Of course we have our violent criminals and murderers and all the rest. We have had incidences of terrorism. But in the big picture everybody keeps the peace and there is nowhere near the territorial en masse religious/ race based violence and trouble you see is other places in the world. Those that thumb their nose at our laws and freedom and tolerance based way of life pay the price. Most Muslims here support the state and federal governments in their fight against radicalism. They want peace and harmony as much as the rest of us. Most of you are only concerned with what happens in the UK. Fair enough it's your home. But maybe you should take a closer look at what we do here. It may help. Please don't take this as some kind of self righteous lecture. THat is so not what it is meant to be. It;s just that I'm a member of this forum too . I watch and read patiently at all the post that are, one way or another, mostly concerned with the UK, politics, problems and people that I know nothing about. It's just an invitation to hear about what happens in other parts of the world.
Your problems will start once they start to create colonies.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Your problems will start once they start to create colonies.
Well that's exactly what I'm talking about Art. Buy and large we don't anticipate problems. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs and all the rest of the world have been coming here for 70 years. They are all allowed to have their own religions and customs etc. They are allowed to form their communities in various places: The Muslims are in the inner south west, the Vietnamese are in the same areas and further out. Most of the time they all get along fine. There are no conspiracies to take over. There are no gangs in white robes roaming the streets telling people "Get out this is a Muslim area" If they did they would be arrested. Anybody is welcome. As I said. It is being Australian that is most important of all. Apart from a few ratbags and the occasional problem everybody is happy. The Cronulla riots were an aberration. My country is no more racist than any other except maybe New Zealand but they are better than everybody at everything. Optimism rules. WE are a very different society to yours. Many of us have the attitude that it's better to look to the future and how amazing it can be rather than thinking of how shit everything will be. But to each their own
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

23-05-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Well that's exactly what I'm talking about Art. Buy and large we don't anticipate problems. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs and all the rest of the world have been coming here for 70 years. They are all allowed to have their own religions and customs etc. They are allowed to form their communities in various places: The Muslims are in the inner south west, the Vietnamese are in the same areas and further out. Most of the time they all get along fine. There are no conspiracies to take over. There are no gangs in white robes roaming the streets telling people "Get out this is a Muslim area" If they did they would be arrested. Anybody is welcome. As I said. It is being Australian that is most important of all. Apart from a few ratbags and the occasional problem everybody is happy. The Cronulla riots were an aberration. My country is no more racist than any other except maybe New Zealand but they are better than everybody at everything. Optimism rules. WE are a very different society to yours.

Wait untill the mohammadans form colonies. Not communities, colonies.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

English Law is very specific.

For the Prats to be charged with Murder the prosecution would have to prove that they intended to kill her,
In this case they can't.

She was an innocent victim she was not the intended victim.
5 charged with murder.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by reg ->
5 charged with murder.
Thanks for that Reg. I think that if somebody uses a gun on an open street & kills somebody, it shouldn't matter if they hit the wrong person, it should still be murder!

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top