Join for free
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 07:35 PM

Scottish MP arrested

Margaret Ferrier the SNP MP has been arrested for breach of coronavirus regulations. She made rail trips between London and Glasgow last September after a positive covid test.
She was suspended from the SNP by Nicola Sturgeon in October 1st.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 07:49 PM

Re: Scottish MP arrested

One of the signs of a healthy government of the people is accountability at the highest levels to those people.

Well done.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:20 PM

Excellent news. We don't need a "one rule for us and another for the plebs" situation with politicians, not when tempers are fraying as much as they are now.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:21 PM

Not before time - how long ago was this and nothing done before now? She was suspended from the SNP last October as a consequence of her actions. No public outcry for her or Blackford even though their offence was greater than Dominic Cummings'.

Better late than never I suppose.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:32 PM

Stupid bloody woman, she deserves all she gets.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 09:23 PM

It will now be interesting to see if pressure will be brought to bear on Dominic Cummings or at least his wife, for driving to Durham whilst knowing that his wife had tested positive for the virus. I know their situation is different to that of the Scottish MP because she used public transport BUT the situations of the virus are the same, both people having tested positive for the virus, knowing they was positive but still they travelled to another part of the country which was against the restrictions at the time.

I wonder if supporters of Margaret Ferrier will be demanding that Dominic Cummings wife is arrested also for basically doing the same thing.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 09:30 PM

I'm in a vile mood!! Shove her in prison until the R number is 0.1
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
It will now be interesting to see if pressure will be brought to bear on Dominic Cummings or at least his wife, for driving to Durham whilst knowing that his wife had tested positive for the virus. I know their situation is different to that of the Scottish MP because she used public transport BUT the situations of the virus are the same, both people having tested positive for the virus, knowing they was positive but still they travelled to another part of the country which was against the restrictions at the time.

I wonder if supporters of Margaret Ferrier will be demanding that Dominic Cummings wife is arrested also for basically doing the same thing.
I think Margaret Ferrier supporters are very thin on the ground.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I think Margaret Ferrier supporters are very thin on the ground.
Perhaps someone should ask her to find an estimate of the likely number of people that she might have ended up killing through her promoting a new covid chain of destruction.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top