Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:01 PM

Re: Polyandry - Can a woman

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Whoa Minx...I was going to comment but then I read the article! So it seems that men already can have more than one wife, but suddenly because a woman might want more than a single man, suddenly men are all up in arms about it.

Not a fan of it myself, but I think it should be allowed if its already happening with the guys.
Exactly ladies! Why would I want more than one man to deal with? More than one?Good lord! It’d be a nightmare.

BUT what’s good for the goose is good for gander!
( not my saying but you get the point )
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Deepest apologies. I forgot to ask you first if what I wanted to post was acceptable or not.

I can’t see how you got that from my post....

This is what I mean when I say you and I see things so very, very, differently,
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:03 PM

Please can we keep to the topic - I think this could be an interesting topic - some key points raised already. I won’t say debate because that’s just the bait
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:14 PM

I think this is to do with Ego on the guys part. They don't want to have to "share" a woman. How long have the guys been having more than one wife, Minx?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:23 PM

I think this is to do with Ego on the guys part. They don't want to have to "share" a woman. How long have the guys been having more than one wife, Minx?

Pixie, That’s not an ‘Ego’ thing, it’s pure greed and l would want to vomit all over him!
Who do some men think they are? The women must be very servile.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:25 PM

My guess is, how can one woman satisfy how many men?

I think there would be extra marital affairs, I just can’t see one woman satisfying all these men?...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:26 PM

How long have the guys been having more than one wife
I wouldn't want more than one wife, and neither would I want to be just one of several husbands. Whether it be husband or wife, I think the existing one(s) should have an automatic opt out right on the acquisition of additional husbands or wives.

Let it be so.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:27 PM

Recognised since 1995 PK
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:29 PM

Yes but just think, if a man has two wives…….that means TWO mother in laws…..
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Recognised since 1995 PK
Well I think its time enough that women had the same rights then, if that's what they want.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top