Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:44 AM

Re: Vaccine time baby!!!!

Aw Minx I had my vaccination months ago, I hope you get yours soon.

Stay safe...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The delay might just have saved your life Minx......
Although we disagree on this issue OGF, I'm truly glad that you brought up the alternative viewpoint

After, all you're suggesting is that people research before making an informed choice.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The delay might just have saved your life Minx......
Shock and horror - are you in the anti-vaccine group 🦊
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Aw Minx I had my vaccination months ago, I hope you get yours soon.

Stay safe...
Thank Meg
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:57 AM

Why the US doesn't ship vaccine that people are refusing here to those who need it and want it is beyond me. What a waste!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Shock and horror - are you in the anti-vaccine group 🦊
No Minx! I'm in the 'Nothing goes into my body that I don't think will do me any good' group....
I'll let folk test it out first, and in a couple of years time if everyone's okay, I might just give it a go....
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
Why the US doesn't ship vaccine that people are refusing here to those who need it and want it is beyond me. What a waste!
That’s just the way the cookie crumbles. It’s a case of each country for themselves.

I’m rushing because it’s the Pfizer vaccine that’s being administered currently but the Chinese vaccine is being shipped in - I really don’t want to take Sinopharm
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:18 AM

That’s just the way the cookie crumbles. It’s a case of each country for themselves.

I’m rushing because it’s the Pfizer vaccine that’s being administered currently but the Chinese vaccine is being shipped in - I really don’t want to take Sinopharm
Don't blame you there!
Danny
Denver, CO

20-07-2021, 11:21 AM

It still boggles the mind, simply because the vaccine has a self life. So, hang on to it in case we need it, at which time it'll be useless to anyone. I'm ashamed I pay people who think so stupidly.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
Indeed the American people ( present company excepted )never fail to amaze me .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top