Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2012, 11:50 PM

Re: Mens Suits.

I am looking about the shops, but I will probably hire one if I cannot find one. Priced one at a wedding hire shop. Shirt, tie , and suit £65.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 10:03 AM

Re: Mens Suits.

I'd also suggest renting (unless he decides he likes wearing a suit - they do seem to be coming back into fashion with young me and I for one am pleased about that; there's something very attractive about a man in a suit on the right occasion). You could also look online - my youngest granddaughter didn't want a traditional prom dress for her prom and she scoured the internet and has chosen an absolutely stunning dress that would suit many occasions afterwards; their made to fit for each customer and only cost £70 - I can't wait to see her in it

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top