Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:00 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Thanks Barry and summer, I love the music a d listen to the songs a lot on you tube. I really loved the movie and I bet the stage musical is much better so I know I m in for a treat. Empty chairs and empty tables always gets me filling up xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:02 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here...

Sorry to hear about your Mum, Swimmy

Hope you have an enjoyable visit to London this weekend, LQ

My daughter and SIL are coming for lunch today so a bit of shopping to do beforehand.

Enjoy your day everyone. ☀️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start. I already have 2 loads of washing on the line drying and a batch of bread rising.

The Royal Three Counties Show start today so there will be a continuous stream of traffic past the end of the lane and I will be staying off the road. Lots to do in the garden .

Enjoy your day

Sorry to hear about your Mum Swimmy
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:23 AM

Good morning all, lovely day here. Just got a dark was to do and bedrooms to dust and vac and the day is free.
So sorry for those with problems, I hope today improves.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 11:15 AM

Good Morning everyone
Condolences sent to Swimmy.
Lion Queen all I can say is Bring him home, you will need tissues.
It is hot and sunny here
Have a lovely day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top