Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 11:40 AM

Re: Does anybody else have a coal fire?

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Have not had a real fire for many years, the last two houses I loved in had gas fires, as there was a problem with down drafts and the house would have filled with smoke and so on. I love a real fire, so now I just go to our local pub and have a glass of wine and watch the fire lol
Now there's a thought - its a miserable dark, wet day here again. I could go down the 'Market' pub (remember that one Jean darling) for a tipple and a pub lunch.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now there's a thought - its a miserable dark, wet day here again. I could go down the 'Market' pub (remember that one Jean darling) for a tipple and a pub lunch.
Well for some, you could go next week when B.T send you a nice fat cheque for all the misery they caused you
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Well for some, you could go next week when B.T send you a nice fat cheque for all the misery they caused you

Someone is thinking straight, good thought Jean darling.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top