Join for free
Page 8 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:00 PM

Re: Why do some members only post in one area?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Where is Carol Vorderman when you need her one asks?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:10 PM

I wish the Over 50's Chat section was split a little more than it is.

The Politics/Brexit threads shouldn't be in the same area which contains the General section. If those sub-forums were separate we could minimise the area so that we don't need to see the politics threads. We can't minimise the area because we wouldn't be able to see the General section and other threads such as the private sections.

I wonder if this is possible to sort out?
Floydy, it's in the Over 50s Chat section which houses all the main chat forums and that includes General Chat.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Floydy, it's in the Over 50s Chat section which houses all the main chat forums and that includes General Chat.
I know Mags. In my post I was wondering if they could be split? I don't consider the politics threads as "chat" and they shouldn't be lumped in with the General chat threads which contain largely cheerful musings.

I'm not causing trouble Mags. Seems others feel this way too. The Brexit thing is boring many of us to tears and it would be better if we could minimise those threads out of the forums if we wished.

The majority of the, er, "members" in the Brexit threads don't post anywhere else on the forum and don't even bother to introduce themselves to us. Who are these people?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:49 PM

I know Mags. In my post I was wondering if they could be split? I don't consider the politics threads as "chat" and they shouldn't be lumped in with the General chat threads which contain largely cheerful musings.

I'm not causing trouble Mags. Seems others feel this way too. The Brexit thing is boring many of us to tears and it would be better if we could minimise those threads out of the forums if we wished.

The majority of the, er, "members" in the Brexit threads don't post anywhere else on the forum and don't even bother to introduce themselves to us. Who are these people?
Don’t worry Floydy, I know you aren’t causing trouble and I understand what you are saying.

Just a suggestion to you .... put your thoughts on this to Azz in the Feedback section and he’ll look into it and give you his thoughts on it. It’s worth a try.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Don’t worry Floydy, I know you aren’t causing trouble and I understand what you are saying.

Just a suggestion to you .... put your thoughts on this to Azz in the Feedback section and he’ll look into it and give you his thoughts on it. It’s worth a try.
I won't bother thanks Mags. I'll just ignore it all like most of the population
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 06:22 PM

I don't know what I do
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

26-03-2019, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I don't know what I do
In general, TessA. Or in life itself?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 06:27 PM

In general, TessA. Or in life itself?
Anywhere really.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Anywhere really.
What's up Tess?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

26-03-2019, 06:55 PM

I think I'm losing my identity LD

Page 8 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top