Join for free
Page 34 of 246 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 > Last »
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 09:52 AM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Remember other people like to walk in the forest so don,t eat baked beans or eggs before you set off.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
So , if you farted in a forest, and nobody was around, would you still smell it..?
Of course not. I wear activated charcoal underpants.

I had thought of investing in a big cork but that, like Brexit, would be nothing more than delaying the inevitable.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 12:55 PM

Engineers and Managers
A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realises he is lost. He reduces altitude and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised my friend I would meet him half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man below says, "Yes, you are in a hot air balloon, hovering approximately 30 feet above this field. You are between 40 and 42 degrees N. latitude, and between 58 and 60 degrees W. longitude."

You must be an engineer!" says the balloonist. "I am," replied the man."How did you know?"

Well," says the balloonist, "Everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is, I am still lost."

The man below says, "You must be a manager!" I am replies the balloonist, but how did you know?" "Well," says the engineer, "You don't know where you are, or where you are going. You have made a promise, which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in the exact same position you were in before we met, but now it is somehow, my fault."
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 02:43 PM

Not a joke but.......
We were out having a stroll earlier. Myself, my wife, and my dog. Two ladies were chatting away.
"Beware of the vicious beast", I warned them.
They smiled at Max. He wagged his tail for them - the big gentle fellow that he is.
!No, I didn't mean the dog!"
That got a laugh.
"Just wait til she gets you home!"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by mr ploppy ->
engineers and managers
a man is flying in a hot air balloon and realises he is lost. He reduces altitude and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts, "excuse me, can you help me? I promised my friend i would meet him half an hour ago, but i don't know where i am."

the man below says, "yes, you are in a hot air balloon, hovering approximately 30 feet above this field. You are between 40 and 42 degrees n. Latitude, and between 58 and 60 degrees w. Longitude."

you must be an engineer!" says the balloonist. "i am," replied the man."how did you know?"

well," says the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but i have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is, i am still lost."

the man below says, "you must be a manager!" i am replies the balloonist, but how did you know?" "well," says the engineer, "you don't know where you are, or where you are going. You have made a promise, which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in the exact same position you were in before we met, but now it is somehow, my fault."
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 03:20 PM

FLY YORKSHIRE AIRLINES !!

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-03-2019, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->

Eeh, that teks me back.
And, unlike Ryanair, you don't have to pay to use the bog.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Excellent!
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 06:20 PM

Thanks JBR and Longdogs

Glad it gave you both a good laugh = it does me - not matter how many times I view it.
Richmond
United Kingdom

23-03-2019, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Not a joke but.......
We were out having a stroll earlier. Myself, my wife, and my dog. Two ladies were chatting away.
"Beware of the vicious beast", I warned them.
They smiled at Max. He wagged his tail for them - the big gentle fellow that he is.
!No, I didn't mean the dog!"
That got a laugh.
"Just wait til she gets you home!"
Very funny!!!

Page 34 of 246 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top