Join for free
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 11:11 AM

Re: Betrayal By Our Own MP's!

I'd bet that TM is not all that unhappy that the MPs have grabbed control of Brexit.

I wonder if they realise that the blame finger will now point straight at them, from now on! (and maybe even before) instead of at TM.

OK, MPs - in thee we trust!

(not)

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 12:57 PM

Oliver Letwin does not impress. Politicians will regret their actions, in particular the MP for West Dorset.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/live-and-letwin
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Oliver Letwin does not impress. Politicians will regret their actions, in particular the MP for West Dorset.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/live-and-letwin
Like one or two other parliamentarians past and present - Enoch Powell, Michael Foot, Denis Healey, Harold Wilson, William Waldegrave - he is WAY to intellectually able to be a useful politician and should have stayed in academia teaching students. That's the best place for people THAT clever.

(Although I think Letwin is a very likeable character and on the right side in the Brexit debate).

Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top