Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 10:57 PM

Fancy a walk ? (Farage's Leave Means Leave March)

Nigel Farage to lead march on London to protest 'betrayal of Brexit'
https://mol.im/a/6756955

Leave Means Leave campaign organising the protest which begins on March 16
Mr Farage will lead march from Sunderland which is due in London on March 29
Brexiteer Farage claimed the 'Westminster elite' are 'betraying British people'
The march will visit towns including Hartlepool, Pontefract and Doncaster
Nigel Farage is to lead a march from Sunderland to London by Leave campaigners who accuse the Government of 'betraying the British people over Brexit'.
Organised by the Leave Means Leave campaign, the march will begin on March 16 and arrive in the capital on March 29 – the scheduled date of Brexit.
Theresa May's announcement that she will offer MPs a vote on blocking a no-deal Brexit or extending negotiations mean it is no longer certain the Government will take the UK out of the EU that day.
Mr Farage said: 'The Westminster elite are in the process of betraying the British people over Brexit.
'All of us who want Britain to be a great country once again accept that we must be prepared to stand up for what we believe in and fight for our independence.'
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 11:14 PM

Re: Fancy a walk ? (Farage's Leave Means Leave March)

It's a shame that these people who want to make countries "great again" are such shifty individuals.No more honest than the ones they protest against.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
It's a shame that these people who want to make countries "great again" are such shifty individuals.No more honest than the ones they protest against.
I agree with that, although they,at least, had the guts to put their heads above the parapet.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 08:21 AM

I think I most be the only person who read this, but it was declared that the UK would never leave the EU, even if the referendum vote was to leave!
I didn't memorize who said it and where, because I thought they were talking a load of rubbish, after all who could change the result of a democratic vote?

How foolish I was, because it seems that some of the voters have worked very hard on getting the result changed..... and that includes Jeremy Corbyn, who is only supporting a second referendum in the hope that he may become the next prime minister! God help us all if he does!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 11:12 AM

I'll been joining the walk.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 12:00 PM

I am too far away to attend Farage's walk but would if I could. At least it has been publicised in one Newspaper.

I don't think we should be in any doubt that attempts to extricate ourselves from the EU and to fulfill the referendum result will not die quietly whatever happens in the next few weeks .

The media and many MPs in parliament give one impression, that remain support is growing while out in the country something very different seems to be happening and the leave vote hardening.

The other night Jacob Reece Mogg held a meeting about leaving in The London Paladium and 2300 people attended , I saw no mention of it on the news although remain rallies seem to get publicity.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 09:07 AM

It's quite interesting how he pops up when there is a good photo opportunity to be had, but then disappears when the going gets rough.

Adam Hills on The Last Leg suggested that Farage wouldn't be walking the whole way, just at the beginning and at the end. So Adam volunteered to donate £10 for every mile Farage didn't walk to a cause he wouldn't approve of, like an Asylum Seekers' charity.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 09:20 AM

ya need to kick that ozzie out - he's a trouble maker!!
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ya need to kick that ozzie out - he's a trouble maker!!
He speaks a lot of sense most of the time!

Talking of trouble-making Ozzies...............

(Have you got a licence for that gun? )
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
He speaks a lot of sense most of the time!

Talking of trouble-making Ozzies...............

(Have you got a licence for that gun? )
No he doesn't Pyxell, he's a comedian [supposedly] and trying to look clever dabling in something he knows nothing about. He doesn't give a sh$t about the British or the fact that this country is buckling under the weight of too many migrants coming [thanks to the last labour government] in such a short space of time that we haven't had time to properly prepare for them with Schools, Hospitals and Housing failing to meet the demand.

If he's got that much money why doesn't he donate his brass to the thousands of people sleeping rough on our streets instead of asylum seekers who will be holed up in some hotel somewhere paid for by you and me. Why not send him round to the 'no go' areas in Rotherham, Bradford or Birmingham and then see how he feels about immigration!

I will happily pay to walk, with or without Nigel Farage to express my disgust at the way the country has been run over the last forty years, culminating in this government selling us out to Brussels and sending Theresa May to humble this country into submission.

I would donate money to send that knob head back to Australia, instead of giving him air time to spout garbage and crapp to the hard working British people who, in Farage, have at least found somebody who is sympathetic to the needs of ordinary working class people.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top