Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Re: Silly Trollope

A Brasier is of more use, if you fancy a Burger.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I guess I am the only one who doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. People complain when women cover up in a veil and they complain when women wear a bra like top. Women can't win.
It just takes a modicum of common sense sadly lacking it would seem .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Yes its a bra

Yes its not the sort of thing you wear on a flight

But how do you know she's a Trollop?

Im not having a go at you who have named here this in a personal way, but where is there any evidence of her being a trollop ?

Right in your face in the form of a black bra on a plane .
Only a Trollope would expose herself in a manner .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

15-03-2019, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Annie, I agree with you & that top, bra or whatever, looked perfectly respectable to me. She wasn't showing anything she shouldn't & it wasn't an up lift nor a bunch you up push you together with lots of cleavage either. I've seen worse on TV & in the street.

But she wasn't on the TV and I have certainly never seen anyone walking in the street in a black bra .
Not in the streets I frequent anyway .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

15-03-2019, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
At least she's not fat.

If there's anything that I detest it's being stuck next to some fat creature perspiring and smelling of of fish and rancid chicken fat as they so often do.

As for wearing just a bra, it's a Holliday flight so I see no problem though I do think it's more than just a bit "non-u".
There is a certain type of person who makes a total prat and usually a nuisance of themselves on a plane .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:44 AM

If they had used their common sense then this would not be a news story. It was clearly lacking by whoever made such a stupid decision to challenge her. Will they be throwing off men who show builder's bum?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I need my 15 mins.
Mebbe when we go on hols I'll wear me posing pouch.....
You might be asked to leave the forum.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:38 AM

That's definitely a bra. It's something people would stare at.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:39 AM

It obviously is a bra and not a crop top and I can see why she was asked to cover up. Attention seeking idiot who will no doubt appear in the next celebrity Big Brother. Having said that, she is right to say she can wear what she wants is she not? Otherwise we could stop those from wearing black tents with a letter box to see out of.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I guess I am the only one who doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. People complain when women cover up in a veil and they complain when women wear a bra like top. Women can't win.
Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Annie, I agree with you & that top, bra or whatever, looked perfectly respectable to me. She wasn't showing anything she shouldn't & it wasn't an up lift nor a bunch you up push you together with lots of cleavage either. I've seen worse on TV & in the street.
I agree with you both, it wasn't something I would wear but she wasn't offensive to me at all any more than a woman wearing a burka would be. Where do we get off telling women what they can wear, it's intolerant IMO and we would complain if other less tolerant countries were telling people to cover up and here we are doing the same.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top