Join for free
Page 12 of 42 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:26 AM

Re: Churchill NZ under lockdown!

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Did you give a 'Flying Fig' about the victims in New Zealand Artful? After all, No British troops died.....
touche OGF - we didn't see that coming!!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:30 AM

In the case of Syria if the parents took their kids when they became jihadies and/or joined The Caliphate then the blood of their children is on the heads of their parents.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
In the case of Syria if the parents took their kids when they became jihadies and/or joined The Caliphate then the blood of their children is on the heads of their parents.
That shows how much you don't understand about Islam and Muslims in these regions. Complete ignorance.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:45 AM

So no thought for the innocent civilians that have been massacred time and time again ? ! Julie is right. and before you make yourself look more foolish, probably better to go and get an Egg McMuffin, and mind it doesn't get on your face.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That shows how much you don't understand about Islam and Muslims in these regions. Complete ignorance.
My dear, with respect I probably know very much more about Islam than anyone on this site.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:58 AM

My dear, with respect I probably know very much more about Islam than anyone on this site.
You show your ignorance more often than any real insight or understanding.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 11:59 AM

That comment was almost certainly directed at the wrong person.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You show your ignorance more often than any real insight or understanding.
With respect Julie, why does anyone need to understand it. I don't understand any religion so why should understanding Islam make someone a better person? What about Shintoism or Buddhism?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-03-2019, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So no thought for the innocent civilians that have been massacred time and time again ? ! Julie is right. and before you make yourself look more foolish, probably better to go and get an Egg McMuffin, and mind it doesn't get on your face.
In war many non combatants will always be casualties. Collateral damage will always result during conflict. Such is the nature of war.

When it comes to killing of non combatants the deliberate targeting of civilians as a strategy it's hard to beat the Brits and the Septics during the two so called world wars.

I repeat and do so unapologetically, if parents deliberately take their kids into a war zone or create a war zone where they are then the blood of the kids is on the heads of the parents.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-03-2019, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
With respect Julie, why does anyone need to understand it. I don't understand any religion so why should understanding Islam make someone a better person? What about Shintoism or Buddhism?
Studying and so learning the reality of Islam does not make someone s better person - unless finding the truth results in a Muslim choosing to become apostate - but sure as eggs is eggs it opens ones eyes about what a murderous cult it is and the utter garbage and tissue of lies on which it based.

Page 12 of 42 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top