Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 09:02 PM

Re: The Million+ People’s Vote March v Farage’s Brext squad

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
That was over 2 years ago. It’s now highly likely that majority no longer exists which is why Farage, Mogg and their cronies are afraid of putting a final decision back with the people
I think they just want one decision enacted before we vote on anything else. Why would we bother to vote again when our original vote has been ignored ?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 09:32 PM

More exaggeration by the remain protesters with claims of a million+ attendees at this latest march when in fact the figures (yet to be verified) are in the hundreds of thousands. The same sort claims of signatories by those who signed the recent petition with conflated unverified email addresses.

I have potentially unlimited email addresses as I have my own domain name so in theory I could vote a countless number of times if I so wished.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think they just want one decision enacted before we vote on anything else. Why would we bother to vote again when our original vote has been ignored ?
Precisely so.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 09:59 PM

The leave voters are not as desperate as those who are intensely exasperated that all their underhanded attempts to whitewash referendum vote have not succeeded.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
More exaggeration by the remain protesters with claims of a million+ attendees at this latest march when in fact the figures (yet to be verified) are in the hundreds of thousands. The same sort claims of signatories by those who signed the recent petition with conflated unverified email addresses.

I have potentially unlimited email addresses as I have my own domain name so in theory I could vote a countless number of times if I so wished.
Now that's a good point between us my husband and I have access to 24 email addresses from our ip provider alone add a few google and other providers and we could make quite a few fraudulent votes.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 10:07 PM

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...ty-and-rigged/

If it takes place, a second Brexit referendum will be the dirtiest, most rigged campaign in British political history.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

23-03-2019, 10:09 PM

Worries me it could get violent.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

23-03-2019, 10:29 PM

If Brexit does not happen, the actions of parliament would have expressed contempt for those who voted. They would have declared that their own judgment about what is good for the nation takes precedence.

In this part of the country there may well be violent protest.

England's east coast delivered the biggest wins for Leave, with Boston in Lincolnshire recording the highest Leave percentage.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The result of the referendum was not ignored otherwise article 50 would never have been enacted. The referendum was only advisory and our bargaining position was salways going to be weak as no matter what others said the EU needed unity more than they needed us. Leaving without a deal only serves those seeking to bet against the UK and profit from it.

May is stubborn enough to let us crash out to prove a point that we should have taken her deal rather than the ensuing disaster. Without a strong manufact base like Japan and with a weakened financial services sector Brexit is a poison chalice.
It has already caused immeasurable damage to the UK and the choice is now do we want more or do we cut our losses
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The leave voters are not as desperate as those who are intensely exasperated that all their underhanded attempts to whitewash referendum vote have not succeeded.
Threats of violence seem to be an increasingly common trait of those who voted to leave

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47678275

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top