Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 04:26 PM

Re: Does anyone ...

I have three bought and wrapped, some more to buy....love christmas so I do.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2013, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by lavander ->
Bruce...his parents will love you...especially if they have a hangover....
Just getting my own back
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2013, 08:26 AM

Dear Santa Bruce

I want a drum kit

or

a red hat with a flashing pom pom on it xxx

Thank you in Anticipation ..... will only be here for a little while, then off to Reality ....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2013, 09:34 AM

I've not done a thing. Mainly because I don't know what I will be doing, where or who with. No invitations received yet!!

I know I should get the card posted to my friend in the USA, together with her birthday one, so may get a shift on.

As for decorations, not sure if I'll bother. Can't share in the Christmas spirit.

Usually I wouldn't be buying any presents for anybody, but if I was certain who I'd be spending Christmas with then I would try and get something.

Eeeeeee...should have booked to go away!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top