Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2013, 06:02 PM

Re: Black Friday Deals

I'd never heard of black Friday...(thought it was Friday 13th.).and there was something wrong with my calender...I hate sales,i never get any bargains...so i never go to them.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2013, 12:03 AM

Any clothes in the sales are usually size 8 or 10, no good for me anymore!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2013, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Any clothes in the sales are usually size 8 or 10, no good for me anymore!
Kind of tempted to say something like 'well if they are that cheap why not buy a few and sew them together', but that just wouldn't go down well at all - would it .
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2013, 12:18 AM

I hate the free for all in the sales. I never, ever get sucked into it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2013, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Kind of tempted to say something like 'well if they are that cheap why not buy a few and sew them together', but that just wouldn't go down well at all - would it .
Nope! Just lost 21 pounds (in weight), still not back to what I was before I gave up smoking 20 years ago!
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2013, 06:23 PM

I like to have all my Christmas shopping (Online and High Street) done by the end of November. Then I can visit various local towns using my pass on the local charabanc and enjoy the festive lights and sounds and then partake of a modest repast with a glass on wine whilst watching the last minute lemmings scurrying hither and thither.
‘Tis the way Christmas should be.

Black Friday bah humbug!!!.
Angelfire
South, USA
Angelfire is female  Angelfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 01:56 AM

I don't know why it's called black friday, unless it means sellers will be in the black (making money) instead of being in the red (losing money).
I got my new TV and I love it! You can go online with it, connect your computer to it, get lots of APPs, etc. And the picture and sound quality is awesome too. I so love electronics.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top