Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 05:45 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Kite surfing at Hunstanton, Norfolk.
We have been inundated with workman relining the gas pipes throughout the area. They dig holes at the end of everyone's drive which means people can't park their cars in their drives. The result is CHAOS. Many houses these days have more than one vehicle and there just isn't enough space for everyone.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 07:40 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning Alan
Good morning everyone ~ sea looks pleasant but too deep for me. I have to be able to put my feet on the bottom with my head above the water
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 09:27 AM

Good morning everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 09:41 AM

Good morning folks, overcast here but no frost overnight so no complaints..

Nothing much planned, just cooking chicken korma for lunch and a trip to Asda for some five quid jeans.

Hunstanton is a smashing place Alan, we visit there most years, staying at the caravan site at Sandringham.

Enjoy your day everyone,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 09:56 AM

Good morning fellow members dull but fine here.
I have Hannah with me today and we are busy doing a jigsaw puzzle.

Enjoy your day everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Nice picture Alan
Good morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Good morning, quite dark here and need the lights on.
Don't know what it is like out - not put my nose out of the door yet.
Waiting for shopping and a few deliveries, making out lists, and just generally messing about though I do need to do my nets.
Have a good day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 11:46 AM

Good morning all, another cold but dry day here. All's quiet on the Western front, the wife is out and the house is empty except for me and the dog.
Enjoy the day folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Afternoon all.

Not long back from computer class (and shopping). Quite exhausting today, trying to get everyone to sign up for an email account.

You know that feeling when you want to bash your head and fists on the table? That!

I know some people are slow, but these people are at a dead stop! As tutor says, some are just blind.

I feels like a sleepy byes now.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2013, 03:26 PM

Internet still on so that is good. Freezing outside with a lot of wind. Have a good day, ya all....ShirleyMarie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top